;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); To the whiners. 80 - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

To the whiners. 80

Stanford football game to cause site visitors delays
I have come to can't stand Stanford game days. Our neighborhood streets get Vibram Five Fingers Australia Brisbane blocked away from, ostensibly to prevent fans from parking on our streets, but it makes getting home hard and usually ends up with citizens moving barricades to get home. Presently there will be a game in the middle of the week? Ridiculous exponential traffic maximize!
Stanford, stop imposing on Palo Alto!!!
Exactly how terrible for Palo Alto residents. Having to put up with extra traffic one thursday a year> Forget about the only thing that extra revenue from resorts, retsraunts and shopping in the municipality's coffers.
I doubt many people store in Old Palo Alto and go walking to the stadium. I never have observed the street sblocked off on recreation days. Where do they stop them? On Alma?? I continue to exist Tennyson and I have no problem finding home. Palo Alto officials need to notify Stanford that they will have to move their soccer games to another venue. Naturally, if it takes alittle onger to get off of campus or fans are usually parking on their streets or maybe their are some traffic adjustments that is all too much.
Meanwhil, about another thread, Palo Alto residents usually are complaining that Stanford will be definitely not providing enough parking places for them when they want to get traipasing on Stanford's private property!!!
My spouse and i totally agree with Not an Issue. The way unfortunate that Stanford just Timberland Stockists plopped all the way down a university and football arena next to their home. I can comprehend residents being inconvenienced by game traffic, but I think they need to also consider the revenues that brings into PA. And also, we're talking 5 or 6 instances a year? I imagine there are plenty of PA sized towns that you will find ecstatic to have a prestigious school, with its, now, very successful soccer program (and I do vividly remember the very bad years!).
I've rarely missed a home game since 1976   great fun as well as entertainment. The Stanford Caltrain station is just open for home hockey games, and a handful of decide on events. Stanford football plays half a dozen regular season home video game titles.
The Stanford Caltrain station does not actually change auto traffic, it does not alter the capacity of the prepare service. It just Tiffany Necklace Sale provides a better platform than Palo Alto station., easier for game attendees, however the trek to Palo Alto station is not really more than ten minutes. Timberland Mens Boots Also, there isn't any ticket vending machines within the Stanford Stadium stop, no Trimmer Card Pandora Jewellery Australia Online terminals.
I work from Stanford Hospital which is on the Stanford environs. The really dangerous part in regards to this traffic is the inability Vibram Australia Stockists of primary responders to care for critically ill patients in the hospital during crisis situatioons. I have been on call on Saturdays while in Stanford games and, even then, it takes me longer than the Thirty minutes I am reqiured to respond in. It took me 60 minutes on one occasion. I live in Palo Alto and yes it usually takes me 8 a matter of minutes to get to the hospital. When someone has a heart attack, the difference between Half an hour and 60 minutes could be dangerous.
Hospital Worker not sure what is the relevancy of your comments.
Someone with a medical emergency will most likely come in an ambulance, that could get through traffic very quickly. You actually, coming in a car, will naturally much more. What about when the city sales techniques University Avenue for occasions doesn't that effect "ability connected with first responders to care for critically in poor health patients in the hospital for the duration of emergency situatioons".
What about places around the globe that have sports events which generate traffic?
SHould we prohibition all sporting events because of this?
SO what is your point?????
I think the top problem about events in this way at Stanford is that unless you have been completely "in the know" or interested in the teambuilding, they used to take us all by surprise. In Replica Mont Blanc Pens the past I was depressed by traffic because I didn't know ahead of time and could easily have gone a different way.
This time, I have been alerted by simply Paly, by the PAPD on Facebook as well as here in the Weekly there will be traffic problems so we could plan accordingly. Thank you for spreading the word, although I expect you will see some commuters who will point out they didn't know. Getting those people who are not involved in the event to make use of another route must be improving the situation.
On another note, instead of notifying us about pancake breakfasts as well as helicopter landings, this may be a time to take advantage of the SCC Alert messages.
Ohfergoodnesssake!! To the whiners.!! You will find a world class university in our entrance, a great football team Half-dozen in the nation which is collectively good young men, scholars, wonderful athletes We ARE proud. These soccer games happen only Half-dozen 8 times a year.
So to the downbeaters, get some fat free popcorn, a beer, hotdogs, acquire the family, and cheer. You will be only young once.
" for more than 35 years Stanford provides choked the life out of Palo Alto traffic for a few days a year with these fool games."
Yes, generally there goes Stanford again abusing Palo Alto and all Palo Alto get si money in their coffers from it.
Idiot games??? Is what you call all runners or only those from Buy Vibram Five Fingers Online India Stanford? These types of "idiot games" provide jobs and earnings. get over yourself.

http://matchlessrecordings.com/search/node/

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://taobao.kaixin67.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=14155&do=blog&quickforward=1&id=7014486

http://www.88822.com/#03666/read.php?tid=980

http://www.163sy.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=
返回列表