;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); 44467 - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

JAMMING JAMAAL: Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles accounted for 126 of the Chiefs' 216 yards of total offense last week. He also had both of their offensive touchdowns against Oakland. "He's definitely in the category of top three running backs in the NFL," Texans linebacker Brian Cushing said. "I think he's very good. I think he's very fast. I think he's got really good vision. I think that's probably his best attribute."
LOW WATTAGE: Texans defensive end J.J. Watt made a brief statement to reporters on Wednesday but refused to take questions. His reason was that "words don't win games, work does," so he planned to answer "all your questions with my play on the field." The reigning AP Defensive Player of the Year had 20陆 sacks last season,Bill Russell Jersey, but has just 3陆 this season. "All we can do as a team is go to work," Watt said. "That's what we're going to do."
返回列表