;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Bill Russell Jersey re1u1ijv - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Bill Russell Jersey re1u1ijv

A woman and her six week-old baby miraculously escaped death when they were struck downLilowattie Ramohan grimaces in pain while waiting for treatment at the Accident and Emergency Ward at the Georgetown Hospital.by an out-of-control truck around midday yesterday on the Annandale Market Road, East Coast Demerara.The woman, Lilowattie Ramohan, ended up under the truck with her right hand almost  under the front wheel while her baby boy Vinod Raghubeer, landed several feet away having been knocked from her grasp.The truck also flattened a wooden stall at the side of the roadway.Ramohan, who was rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital by ranks of a police mobile patrol unit had left her Zeelugt, West Coast Demerara home to visit her mother at Annandale.“I was walking and a truck came behind me and jam me and run over me. The baby pitch out my hands and when he pitch out, I don’t know wha happen then,” she told Kaieteur News.The truck ended up crashing into the stand after knocking down the woman and her baby.She regained consciousness at the Georgetown Public Hospital and did not initially know where her baby was. By some miracle the baby appeared not to have suffered any severe injury but doctors will be monitoring him to ensure that he is out of danger.The driver of the truck, Puran Heeralall, said that after turning into Market Road,Bvb Trikot, Annandale, he applied his brakes but it malfunctioned and he lost control of the truck which only stopped when it crashed into the wooden stand.He was taken into custody by the police who are expected to carry out a thorough inspection of the truck.
返回列表