;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Raiders Jerseys Cheap &quot - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Raiders Jerseys Cheap &quot

Owens was back in town as the honorary guest for a charity roast,Stitched Jerseys. It's been nine years since he was kicked off the Eagles in the middle of the 2005 season following a feud with former quarterback Donovan McNabb and disagreement with management over his contract,China Soccer Jerseys.
"They brought up my age when I was 35,Cheap Nike Shoes From China, 36 and I'm still in just as good shape as I was then,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Owens said. "Jerry (Rice) played until he was 42. At 39,Nike Air Max Norge, I ran a 4.43 40-yard dash. You look at the number of dropped balls and the way guys are playing now and you can't honestly say I can't do better."
Owens played his last NFL game on Dec. 19,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, 2010. But the five-time All-Pro wide receiver still thinks he can play at age 40.
返回列表