;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Air Max 90 rgso0ca5 - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Air Max 90 rgso0ca5

… as 21 staffers fired for failing polygraph testHead of the Guyana Energy Agency (GEA), Mahender Sharma, said yesterday that as the energy agency continues to maintain its integrity, the services of 21 staffers, among them inspectors and fuel markers had to be terminated after they failed lie detector tests.The GEA senior told Kaieteur News that 21 persons of 34 failed the lie detector test. Some of those, he claimed,Nuova Maglia Roma 2018/19, resigned while others had their work contracts terminated.  Sharma told this publication,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, “Of 34 persons recently polygraphed,Buy Air Max 90, 21 (61percent) failed.”He continued, “While some have since resigned, the remaining employment contracts have been (or are in the process of being terminated.”“GEA continues to ensure the integrity of the system and by extension, the officers under the Fuel Marking Programme.In addition to continuous monitoring of activities,Air Max Baratas Espa?a, work ethic,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, conduct, successes,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, failures and subsequent investigations of reports of corrupt practices; polygraph tests have been institutionalized as part of the drive to ensure system integrity.”The GEA head however skirted questions posed about the workers ongoing dismissals, based on lie detector testing. He promised to address, in due course, questions asked by this publication about who recommended the polygraph test for the agency and those involved in the decision making process.He is also to respond on whether suitable replacements have been found for dismissed staffers and whether the Agency had seen reason-that is corrupt and dishonest practice by staff- to implement the use of lie detector test, with an outline of these activities if any.A Partnership for National Unity (APNU) has however come out in support of the dismissed GEA workers. APNU, like the Guyana Public Service Union (GPSU), expressed disapproval at the way the polygraph test is being used by the GEA in its quest for integrity.APNU is calling for, “an immediate halt to the practice and for an independent investigation into the causes for dismissal of all the workers who were terminated by GEA.”The Opposition party said that the lie detector test cannot stand alone and it is thus not “generally accepted.”“We call attention to the reality that the Courts of Appeal in the USA have upheld the exclusion of Polygraph evidence, on the grounds that Polygraphs are not “generally accepted” as scientific evidence (Fryer vs United States, 293F. 1013(DC) cir.1923).”APNU further questioned the abilities of the test administrators, while taking into consideration that the test was administered some eight months ago and over 60 percent of persons reportedly failed.The party also expressed concerns about the “allegations being publicly made, the tests have been applied in a selective manner to only certain categories of subordinate employees and not to the executives and those in leadership positions at the Energy Agency.”Sharma is also being called upon to “immediately cease the practice of terminating workers, based solely on the use of the Polygraph, and mount a credible independent investigation so that there can be clarity about the work related reasons why workers were terminated.”The Guyana Public Service Union also said, yesterday, that it has made contact with the terminated workers but has not got statements as yet.GPSU head Patrick Yarde, who in previous reports condemned the use of the polygraph, urged sacked GEA workers to make contact with the Union whether they were members or not. GPSU has from the inception called for the discontinuance of polygraph tests being used to dismiss workers.Between Monday and Tuesday some eight workers received termination letters from the Energy Agency since they allegedly failed the polygraph test.The workers said, however, that they have not seen the results of their test and that they were further ordered to have the lie detector test conducted, despite the test being voluntary.When Kaieteur News made contact with the Minister of Labour, Nanda Gopaul, he said that while he was aware of the ongoing matter at GEA, workers had not yet made contact with his ministry. He further urged that workers wishing to vent grievances and air their concerns on the matter should further make contact with his office.A source in the said Labour Ministry told Kaieteur News, that it has become policy that Government workers in sensitive areas be subject to polygraph test and potential dismissal based on failure. The source however said that the approach is wrong and should not occur.Kaieteur was told that workers opting for legal intervention have a strong case and are more than likely to win.The GEA’S termination letter however stated that, “…in accordance with clause 18(1) of your “Contract of Employment” which states that: ‘The Agency may at any time determine the officer’s engagement on giving the Officer one month’s notice in writing or on paying the Officer one month’s salary in lieu of notice”.(Zena Henry)

Woolrich Męskie Arctic Anorak 9561Maillot CarrascoEkvádor Dresy

, mate, you are to come on deck!’ said the seaman armourer. With a few Henri Jokiharju Tröjor blows from his hammer he knocked the irons from my feet.
‘Follow me!’ said the tall stranger, and led the way up the hatchway ladder. It was heavenly to come out into the pure air once more. The stars were shining brightly overhead. A fresh breeze blew from the shore, and Adam Cracknell Tröja hummed a pleasant tune among the cordage. Close beside us the lights of the town gleamed yellow and cheery. Beyond, the moon was peeping Maillot Dembélé over the Bournemouth hills.
‘This way, sir,’ said the sailor, ‘right aft into the cabin, sir.’
Still following my guide, I found myself in Kurtka Peuterey Kobiety Luna Yd the low cabin of the brig. A square shining table stood Fluminense Dresy in the centre, with a bright swinging lamp above it. At the further end in the glare of the light Maillot Hollande sat the Peter Holland Tröjor captain — his face shining with greed and expectation. On the table stood a small pile of gold pieces, a rum-flask, glasses, a tobacco-box, and two long pipes.
‘My compliments to you, Captain Clarke,’ said the skipper, bobbing his round bristling head. ‘An honest seaman’s compliments to you. It seems that we are not to be shipmates this voyage, after all.’
‘Captain Micah Clarke must do a voyage of his own,’ said the stranger.
At the sound of his voice I sprang round in POLO Espagne amazement. ‘Good Heavens!’ I cried, ‘Saxon!’
‘You have nicked it,’ said Real Madrid Fotbalové Dres he, throwing down his mantle and showing the well-known face and figure of the soldier of fortune. ‘Zounds, man! if you can pick me out of the Solent, I suppose that I may pick you out of this accursed rat-trap in which I find you. Tie and tie, as we say at the green table. In truth, I was huffed with you when last we parted, but I have had you in my mind for all that.’
‘A seat and a glass, Captain Clarke,’ cried the skipper. ‘Od’s bud! I should think that you would be glad to raise your little finger and wet your whistle after what you have gone through.’
I seated myself by the table with my brain in a whirl. ‘This is more than I can fathom,’ said I. ‘What is the meaning of it, and how comes it about?’
‘For my own part, the meaning is as clear as the glass of my binnacle,’ quoth the seaman. ‘Your good friend Colonel Saxon, as I understand his name to be, has offered me as much as I could hope to gain by selling you in the Indies. Sink it, I may Kurtka Peuterey Mężczyźni Hurricane Wd be rough and ready, but my heart is in the right place! Aye, aye! I would not maroon a man if I could set him free. But we have all to look for ourselves, and trade is dull.’
‘Then I am free!’ said I.
‘You are free,’ Red Bull Leipzig Dresy he answered. ‘There is your purchase-money upon the table. You can go where you will, save only upon the land of England, where you are still an outlaw under sentence.’
‘How have you done this, Saxon?’ I asked. ‘Are you not afraid for yourself?’
‘Ho, ho!’ laughed the old soldier. ‘I am a free man, my lad! I hold my pardon, and care not a maravedi for Tom Wilson Tröja spy or informer. Who should I meet but Colonel Kirke a day or so back. Yeslinks:

http://snowstorm.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/site.cgi

http://www13.plala.or.jp/gakuki3/cgi_bin/aska/aska.cgi

http://snowstorm.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/site.cgi
返回列表