;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); wholesale jerseys china pnoj4gxw - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

wholesale jerseys china pnoj4gxw

There is the saying “when it rain,NFL Jerseys Cheap, it pours”. Well this is indeed the case for the Beepat family of Soesdyke on the East Bank of Demerara.Popular businesswoman Patricia Beepat and her family are still in mourning as a result of the demise of her 17-year-old son in a motorcycle accident on June 15.However,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, to add to their misery, three heavily-armed gunmen stormed their home early yesterday morning.Mrs. Beepat told this newspaper that around 02:30 hours yesterday she was startled out of her bed by the sound of footsteps on the kitchen roof.“Since my son died I don’t really get to sleep in the nights, so I was just lying on my bed when I hear this loud noise. So I run outside and I see this man in all-over black with something in he hand.”The woman said that by that time her husband, Deonarine, ran out to see what was going on. They both witnessed as the man smashed a glass window to gain entry to their home.According to Mrs. Beepat, her husband then pushed the man off the roof, but by then two other men who were armed with what appeared to be machine guns, entered through the broken window.The woman said the men then began beating her husband to the head with their weapons as they demanded cash and jewellery.“The two start beating he and then the one who fall off the roof come back up and carry me in the bedroom and start asking for the money.”The woman said she then handed over a bag containing some money and began taking off her jewellery.“They didn’t even check the bag,Buy Air Max 97 Australia, and by then,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, everyone else in the house was up and they put them to lay on the floor and continue to search up the bedroom.”Mrs. Beepat added that the men spent close to half of an hour in their home, after which they calmly left.She recalled that after the men left the house,Cheap Shoes From China, her husband got up and peeked through the window to see if it was safe,China Jerseys, but seemingly dissatisfied, the men had turned back. They began searching the house again.During their second invasion, the woman said one of the men found some money. She said the bandits were then met by a man on a bicycle who collected their booty before they made good their escape.Mrs. Beepat said the police were immediately contacted but took a while to arrive on the scene.She said the men escaped with some $500,000 in cash and a large quantity of jewellery.
返回列表