;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Aaron Lynch Jersey y1plueoi - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Aaron Lynch Jersey y1plueoi

By Abena Rockcliffe All benches on the government’s side of the National Assembly were filled yesterday with the return of two Ministers who had to vacate their seats due to a ruling handed down by Chief Justice (ag) Ian Chang.Minister Keith Scott (far left) and Minister Winston Felix (far right)Chang had ruled in the matter of Desmond Morian –v- Attorney General and Speaker of the National Assembly, that Ministers Keith Scott and Winston Felix cannot sit in House as Technocrat Ministers because they are candidates on the A Partnership for National Unity/Alliance For Change (APNU/AFC) List of Candidates.Yesterday the Speaker of the National Assembly, Dr. Barton Scotland announced that the Court order that prevented the Ministers from taking their seats in the last sitting has been stayed “and the honorable Members are back to their places in the Chamber.”While Members of Parliament on the Government’s benches banged their hands on the table at this announcement, Opposition Members expressed their disappointment. Chancellor of the Judiciary, Justice Carl Singh granted the stay of execution earlier in the day.Subsequently, former Attorney General,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, Anil Nandlall informed the press of his disappointment that he hadn’t the chance to be heard by the court before the decision was made by the Chancellor to grant the stay.Nandlall said that Thursday morning he wrote the Chancellor indicating that he had received word that the Attorney General, Basil Williams, intended to make an ex parte application for a Stay of Execution.He said that he requested an opportunity to be heard on any such application.Later that day, Nandlall received a Notice from the Registrar of the Court of Appeal informing him that a Summons filed by the Attorney General is fixed before the Chancellor and would have been heard yesterday morning.Later, his Chambers was served with a Notice of Appeal against the Decision of Chief Justice Chang, dated February 19, 2016.However, Nandlall said that the Application for a Stay of Execution was not served on him or at his Chambers.He said that he nevertheless attended the Court of Appeal at nine yesterday morning where he noticed a battery of lawyers from the Attorney General’s Chambers present.Nandlall said, “When the matter was called, I entered an appearance for the Respondent, Desmond Morian, and informed the court that I was not served with a copy of the Application for the Stay of Execution.“The Attorney General informed the Court that he is making an ex parte Application for the Stay of Execution.  I indicated that I would like to be heard. The Chancellor ordered that I be served with the said Application and a copy of the same was handed to me. This occurred at 9:10 a.m.  It was the first time that I was seeing the Application.”The former Attorney General said that he applied for leave to file an Affidavit in answer to the Application and was granted five days to do so. However, the Court proceeded to grant “an Interim Stay of Execution” until the hearing and determination of the Application for the said Stay of Execution.
返回列表