;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Liverpool FC Store UK q1jmbgco - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Liverpool FC Store UK q1jmbgco

A young businessman narrowly escaped death,Cheap Authentic Jerseys Free Shipping, when a bullet that was intended for his head missed and shattered the left side window of his Mitsubishi Lancer motorcar, during a daring robbery yesterday on Brickdam.Robbery victim Vinckopersaud Singh (second left) speaks to a Detective while another cop check his car for fingerprints.Vinckopersaud Singh, 43,Maglia Juventus Bambino, of Ogle, East Coast Demerara, was forced to hand over $800,000 to the bandit who attacked him outside the Guyana Telephone and Telegraph Company Blackberry Store on Brickdam, just after midday after trailing him from a city commercial bank.A visibly shaken Persaud is convinced that he was followed after he left a Camp Street Bank and went to an eating house with his wife. From there,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, they headed to the GT&T office on Brickdam.Soon after parking in the parking lot, his wife exited the car and was heading into the cell phone store when the bandit confronted Persaud who was still sitting in the vehicle.According to an eyewitness, the bandit came up on a motorcycle that was ridden by an accomplice.“Dey circle and dem dey stop de bike a few yards away and one jump off and go and tackle de man,Cheap Air Max 90 Online, while de other one keep revving de bike,” the eyewitness told this newspaper.Persaud recalled that the bandit came up to him and demanded cash. He said he hesitated from a brief moment and the man discharged a round, while aiming at his head, but he managed to pull out of the way causing the bullet to shatter the window of his car.Persaud’s wife, who heard the commotion, hurried into the GT&T building and alerted the personnel there that a robbery was taking place outside.Sensing that the bandit was intent on killing him if he did not get what he wanted, Persaud took out an envelope with cash from his pouch and handed it over to his attacker.The bandit then ran back to his accomplice on the bike to make good his getaway.However, the accomplice, who was apparently aware that Persaud had been carrying the money in his pouch sent the gunman back to collect it.“The one on the bike tell him to go back and get the black pouch, so he go back to the man and they start arguing,Jerseys NFL China,” the eyewitness said.During the argument,Cheap China Jerseys, Persaud had to empty his pouch to convince the bandit that there was nothing else of value to him inside.“I had to empty the pouch; all my documents were scattered on the ground and then he left after he see that I had no other cash,cheap nfl jerseys sale,” Persaud said.Throughout the ordeal which lasted for about three minutes, no one came to Persaud’s rescue; not even the GT&T security guard.The police were eventually summoned and they will have to rely on fingerprints lifted from Persaud’s car to try and identify the perpetrators, since surveillance camera footage from the area may not be adequate.

Adidas Y-3 Pure Boost 06770 Zoom KD 5

’ve given Teddy my word not to go to the old man for the money,Air Max Mercurial Schoenen, so it’s no use talking about it.”
But apparently it was what they had been talking about behind the folding-doors,Nike Cortez Oxford Cloth; it only surprised me to see how much Raffles took it to heart,Nike Air Force One High Schoenen.
“So you have made up your mind to raise the money elsewhere,Adidas X_PLR?”
“Before that lad in there opens his eyes,New Jordan Femme.”
“Is he asleep already?”
“Like the dead,Adidas Yeezy Boost 650,” said Raffles,Nike Pocket Knife DM SE, dropping into his chair and drinking thoughtfully; “and so he will be till we wake him up. It’s a ticklish experiment,Nike Kobe 12, Bunny,Adidas Zx Shoes čevlji, but even a splitting head for the first hour’s play is better than a sleepless night; I’ve tried both,Nike Air Huarache Ultra Breathe Schoenen, so I ought to know. I shouldn’t even wonder if he did himselfGoogle Links:

http://wx.ln-fan.com/plus/feedback.php?aid=145

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=677376&pid=805142&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid805142
返回列表