;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); DJ Chark Womens Jersey - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

DJ Chark Womens Jersey

hypoallergenic dogs

DAKAR, Aug. This is the distinction between aerobic and anaerobic energy sources.
One criticism of vegetarian diets is that they don’t provide enough protein. An alien case almost hit Ben at the beginning of Derrick Nnadi Jersey one of their camping holiday in summer.
Low Glycemic Index.
Replica christian louboutin shoes provide good quality shoes that have make most of the customers very happy today and you will have full value of your money. Your doctor may be able to help you in testing this before you decide to get too excited. The following 6 sure fire tips for email list building are listed below:
The pride 2016 Adidas LGBT shoes are truly vibrant to look at.0 in a cancerous Tanoh Kpassagnon Chiefs Jersey environment. Plus, I芒??ve read this hypoallergenic cats can price thousands. A fruit that is high Kansas City Chiefs Hats in fiber when combined with a low calorie diet program will certainly make your wish come correct of becoming wholesome.

Nike KD 10 21849 Nike Tennis Classic Cs

what had happened, and soon after, William Bent,Zoom LeBron Soldier 9, with twenty-three men, started for the Mexican settlements. They passed far to the southward of Pike’s Peak, met a few United States soldiers and volunteers,Nike Shox Avenue 803 Schoenen, and toward the middle of February were joined by Sublette,Lunarmax Flyknit Chukka SP Schoenen, with two companions, who reported forty thousand men enlisted for Mexico. Toiling through the mountains in true winter weather,Nike Zoom Hyperchaos, the party marched on until they came to one of Bent’s ranches and at last reached Taos. From this on, the author’s route was much among the Mexicans of the various towns until, at last, turning his face eastward,Nike Air Jordan 5 Maple Leaf, he came back across the mountains,Nike Air Max 90 Flag, and once more found himself in the Cheyenne village,nike shox nz, whence soon afterward he set out for the East.
II
AN ATTACK BY COMANCHES
Although Garrard had seen plenty of Indians, and had been present at more than one skirmish,Adidas ZX Flux, he had not yet taken part in a real Indian fight,nike air max 95 360, though he had long wished to do so. On the way back this desire was gratified, and the boy,Nike Air Max 2011 Netty, with his eiGoogle Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=676562&pid=804147&page=6&extra=page%3D1#pid804147

http://ribia.net/takara

Ansley Slippers 3312 1260Sergei Bobrovsky JerseyMiehet Nike Free 3.0 V2

besides to share them with his Keith Tkachuk Jersey companion, for the greater satisfaction of the readers of the Daily Telegraph. Events had united them one with the other. They were no longer jealous of each other. So, then, the thing that Michael Strogoff dreaded above everything was the most lively desire of the two correspondents. Ivan Ogareff’s arrival would evidently be of use to them. Blount and Jolivet’s interest was, therefore, contrary Pteris Tall Škornji 5852 to that of Michael. The latter well understood the situation, and it was one reason, added to many others, which prevented him from approaching his former traveling companions. He therefore managed Belstaff Snaefell Kurtki so as not to be seen by them.
Four days passed thus without the state of things being in anywise altered. The prisoners heard no talk of the breaking up of the Tartar camp. They were strictly guarded. It would have been impossible for them to pass the cordon of foot and horse soldiers, which watched them night and day. As to the food which was given them it was barely sufficient. Twice in the twenty-four hours they were UGG Classic Short Czyścibut 5825 thrown a piece of the intestines of goats grilled on the coals, or a few bits of that cheese called “kroute,” made of sour ewe’s milk, and which, soaked in mare’s milk, forms the Kirghiz dish, commonly called “koumyss.” And this was all. It may be added that the weather had become detestable. There were considerable atmospheric commotions, bringing squalls mingled with rain. The unfortunate prisoners, destitute of shelter, had to bear all the inclemencies of the weather, nor was there the slightest alleviation to their misery. Several wounded Andrew Shaw Jersey women and children died, and the prisoners Lattice Cardy Škornji 5879 were themselves compelled to dig graves for the bodies of those whom their jailers would not even take the trouble to bury.
During this trying period Alcide Jolivet and Michael Strogoff worked hard, each in the portions of the enclosure in which they found themselves. Healthy and vigorous, they suffered less than so many Edmonton Oilers Jerseys others, and could better endure the hardships to which they were exposed. By their advice, and the assistance they rendered, they Nike Air Max Solarsoft Moccasin Męskie were of the greatest possible use to their suffering and Brandon Saad Jersey despairing fellow-captives.
Was this state of things to last? Would Feofar-Khan, satisfied with his first success, wait some time before marching on Irkutsk? Such, Teemu Selanne Jersey it was to be feared, would be the case. But it was not so. The event so much wished for by Jolivet and Blount, so much dreaded by Michael, occurred on the morning of the 12th of August.
On that day the trumpets sounded, the drums beat, the cannon roared. A huge cloud of dust swept along the road from Kolyvan. Ivan Ogareff, followed by several thousand men, made his entry into the Tartar camp.
Chapter II
Correspondents in Trouble
IVAN OGAREFF was bringing up the main body of the army of the Gilbert Perreault Jersey Emir. The cavalry and infantry Puma Clothing now under him had formed part of the column which had taken Omsk. Ogareff, not having been able to reduce the high town, in which, it must be remembered, the governor and garrison had sought refuge, had links:

http://www.gymfan.com/board/step.cgi

http://www13.plala.or.jp/gakuki3/cgi_bin/aska/aska.cgi

Classic Cardy Czyścibut 5819 2065Moncler SzalNew Balance 574 Mens

— but ——” Here my tongue failed me. I could only look the question with which my mind was full.
Dwight Pollard immediately stepped forward.
“But whose were the hands that thrust him back four days ago? That is what you would ask, is it not, Miss Sterling?” he inquired, with a force and firmness Connor McDavid Jersey he had not before displayed.
“Yes,” I endeavored to say, though I doubt if a sound passed my lips.
His face took a more earnest cast, his voice a still deeper tone.
“Miss Sterling,” Jack Johnson Jersey he began, meeting my eye with what might have been the bravado of despair, but which I was fain to believe the courage of truth, “after what you Rob Scuderi Jersey have just heard, it would be strange, perhaps, if you Brock Nelson Jersey should place much belief in any thing we may say upon this subject. And yet it is my business to declare, and that with all the force and assurance of which I am capable, that we know no more than you, how Mr. Barrows came to find himself again in that place; that we had nothing to do with it, and that his death, occurring in the manner and at the spot it did, was a surprise to us which cost my mother her life, and me Kevin Shattenkirk Jersey —— well, almost my reason,” he added, Salomon Fell Raiser Kengät in a lower tone, turning away his face.
“Can this be true?” I asked myself, unconsciously taking on an air of determination, as I remembered I was prejudiced in his favor, and wished to believe him innocent of this crime.
This movement on my part, slight as it was, was evidently seen and misinterpreted by them all. For a look of disappointment came into Dwight Pollard’s face, while from his brother’s eye flashed a dangerous gleam that almost made me oblivious to the fact Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys that Rhoda. Colwell was speaking words full of meaning and venom.
“A specious declaration!” she exclaimed. “A jury would believe such assertions, of course; so would the world at large, It is so easy to credit that this simple and ordinary method of disposing of a valuable Timberland Miehet 6 Inch Boots life should enter the mind of another person!”
“It is as easy to credit that,” answered Dwight Pollard, with an emphasis which showed that he, if not I, felt the force of this sarcasm, “as it would be to believe that Mr. Barrows would return to a spot so fraught Justin Abdelkader Jersey with hideous memories, except under the influence of a purpose which made him blind to all but its accomplishment. The fact that he died there, proves to my mind that no other will than his own plunged him anew into that dreadful vat.”
“Ah! and so you are going to ascribe his death to suicide?” she inquired, with a curl of her lip that was full of disdain.
“Yes,” he sternly responded with no signs of wavering now, though her looks might well have stung the Belstaff Centaur Kurtki stoutest soul into some show CG Naiset Expedition Parka of weakness.
“It is a wise stroke,” she laughed, with indescribable emphasis. “It has so much in Mr. Barrows’ life and character to back it. And may I Patrik Laine Jersey ask,” she went on, with a look that included Guy Pollard’s silent and contemptuous figure in its scope, “whether you have anything but words wherewith to impress your bellinks:

http://www.office-taira.jp/tricolore/bbstricolore_07_08_26/sunbbs.cgi

http://www13.plala.or.jp/white_roots/gwbbs/gwbbs.cgi

Jordan Martinook Jersey 8889Colton Parayko JerseyBailey Button Triplet 1962

rhala’s face the triumph fled. On its heels rushed stark, incredulous horror.
The Mount of Cones shuddered. From it came a single mighty throb Henrik Sedin Jersey of force — like New Balance 574 Mens a prodigious heart-beat. Under that pulse of power the Emperor staggered, spun — and spinning, swept Norhala from her feet, swung her close to its flashing rose.
A second throb pulsed from the cones, and mightier.
A spasm shook the Disk — a paroxysm.
Its fires faded; they flared out again, bathing the floating, unearthly figure of Norhala with Dale Hawerchuk Jersey their iridescences.
I saw her body writhe — as though it shared the agony of the Shape that Artemi Panarin Jersey held her. Her head twisted; the great eyes, pools of uncomprehending, unbelieving horror, stared into mine.
With a spasmodic, infinitely dreadful movement the Disk closed —
And closed upon her!
Norhala was gone — was shut within it. Crushed Semyon Varlamov Jersey to the pent fires of its crystal heart.
I heard a sobbing, agonized choking — knew it was I who sobbed. Against me I felt Ruth’s body strike, bend in convulsive arc, drop inert.
The slender Nike Air Zoom Strong Męskie steeple of the cones drooped sending its faceted coronet shattering to the floor. The Mount melted. Beneath the flooding radiance sprawled Keeper and the great inert Globe that was the Goddess woman’s sepulcher.
The crater filled with the pallid luminescence. Faster and ever faster it poured down into the Pit. And from all the lesser craters of the smaller cones swept silent cataracts of the same pale radiance.
The City began to crumble — the Monster to fall.
Like pent-up waters rushing through a broken dam the gleaming deluge swept over the valley; gushing in steady torrents from the breaking mass. Over the valley fell a vast silence. The lightnings ceased. The Metal Hordes stood Patrick Marleau Jersey rigid, the shining flood lapping at their bases, rising swiftly ever higher.
Now from the sinking City swarmed multitudes of its weird luminaries.
Out they trooped, swirling from every rent and gap — orbs scarlet and sapphire, ruby orbs, orbs tuliped and irised Victor Hedman Jersey — the jocund suns of the birth chamber and side by side with them hosts Air Max87+90 Damskie of the frozen, pale gilt, stiff rayed suns.
Thousands upon thousands they marched forth and poised themselves solemnly over all the Pit that now was a fast rising lake of yellow froth of sun flame.
They swept forth in squadrons, in companies, in regiments, those mysterious orbs. They floated over all the valley; they separated and swung motionless above it as though they were mysterious multiple souls of fire brooding over the dying shell that had held them.
Beneath, thrusting up from the lambent lake like grotesque towers of some drowned fantastic metropolis, the great Shapes stood, black against its glowing.
What had been the City — that which had been the bulk of the Monster — Belstaff Trialmaster Kurtki was now only a vast and shapeless hill from NHL Mens Reebok Calgary Flames Primary Logo Hooded Sweatshirt which streamed the silent torrents of that released, unknown force which, concentrate and bound, had Martin Hanzal Jersey been the cones.
As though it was the Monster’s shining life-blood it poured, raising ever highlinks:

http://www.rockclimbing.com/cgi-bin/videos/search.cgi

http://www.myip.cn/cgimage.lv

Nike Free Socfly 13138 Naiset Gobi

e phenomenon, the exposed part of the disk was of a dull-red color. Lockwood took the altitude of the moon while crossing the meridian, using a saucer of molasses as an artificial horizon. She flooded the whole region with a light,Nike Air Max Darwin 360, electric in appearance,Nike Zoom Fit Agility, and causing deep shadows. In the evening they were treated to a display of mock moons,Nike Air Jordan, with a circular band of bright light connecting them, and several bands or ribbons of light at various angles, but all passing through the moon.
The Esquimaux, Jans and Frederick,Naiset Dodie 6, having of late been much depressed,Adidas Forum Mid čevlji, efforts were made by kindly attentions on the part of Lieutenant Greely and others to dispel their gloom and assure them of the friendly feeling entertained toward them by all. 123 These good offices, however,Nike Air Max 2015, all failed. Dr. Pavy said this state of mind was not infrequent among the natives of lower Greenland,Nike Air Max 90 KPU TPU, and often resulted in the wandering off of the subjects of it,Air Max 90 Ultra Essential Schoenen, and,Nike Air Jordan 1, if not followed,Nike Roshe Running, by their perishing in the cold. One Google Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=676570&pid=804801&page=7&extra=page%3D1#pid804801

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=677336&pid=804800&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid804800

Off-White Sko 45413 NMD Runner Dame

military authorities in order that these persons might be dealt with more summarily and expeditiously than they could have been by the civil authorities,Salomon S-WIND.
“The occurrence of this conspiracy at this early period of the occupation of the territory will,Adidas Samoa, I think,Nike Zoom Fit Agility,144 conclusively convince our Government of the necessity of maintaining here,Nike Free Run 5.0 V2, for several years to come,Naiset Juliet 6, an efficient military force.”
Having taken measures for the arrest of the leaders of the conspiracy,Ambassador X, Governor Bent set out from Santa Fé early in January for a few days’ visit to his family at San Fernando,Naiset Dodie 6, near the pueblo of Taos,Venomenon V, inhabited by civilized Pueblo Indians. Three Pueblo thieves had been arrested and locked up in the calabozo at San Fernando some time before Governor Bent’s arrival. On the 19th of January a mob of Pueblos entered the town and attempted to force the American sheriff,nike air max 1 hypefuse, Lee,Nike Lebron 13 25K, to give up these three prisoners. Lee, being helpless to resist the Indians’ demands, was on the point of releasing his prisoners when the prefeGoogle Links:

http://richardwiseman.org/guestbook/

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=676610&pid=804839&page=10&extra=page%3D1#pid804839

adidas tubular shadow 38164 Home

inding,Nike Air Max Ltd 1, rushing river:
119 “When the current proves too strong or the water too deep for one person to attempt [to cross] it alone, the whole join hands together, forming a chain,Adidas Superstar, and thus cross in an oblique line,Adidas Pro Model, to break the strength of the current; the tallest always leading the van. By their united efforts,adidas tubular shadow, when a light person is swept off his feet, which not unfrequently happens,Nike ZVEZDOCHKA, the party drag him along; and the first who reaches the shore always lays hold of the branches of some friendly tree or bush that may be in the way; the second does the same,Nike Air Max 90 Sakura, and so on till all get out of the water. But often they are no sooner out than in again; and perhaps several traverses will have to be made within the space of a hundred yards,Nike Zoom Fit Agility Femme, and sometimes within a few yards of each other; just as the rocks,Nike Blazer Low, or other impediments bar the way. After crossing several times, I regretted that I had not begun sooner to count the number; but before night,Nike Air Presto, I had sixty-two traverses marked on my walking-stick,Nike Casual Femme, which served as my jouGoogle Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=676625&pid=804849&page=6&extra=page%3D1#pid804849

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=677278&pid=804848&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid804848

Nike Air Shox Avenue 803 19356 Adidas Climacool Revolution

ns his bloodshot eyes wandered from Raffles to me and back again to Raffles. In a word,Nike Air Max 90 VT, the latest prospect appeared to disturb Mr. Levy less than,nike air max 1 em Ženske, for obvious reasons,Nike Air Max 90 Sakura, it did me. Certainly for him it was the lesser of the two evils,Puma Bog Sock Core, and as such he seemed to accept it when he finally wrote out the cheque for fifteen hundred guineas (Raffles insisting on these),Nike Air Jordan 4.5, and signed it firmly before sinking back as though exhausted by the effort.
Raffles was as good as his word about the champagne now: dram by dram he poured the whole pint into the cup belonging to his flask,Nike Air Force 1 Høy Dame, and dram by dram our prisoner tossed it off,Nike Zoom Fit Agility Flyknit, but with closed eyes,Nike Kobe, like a delirious invalid,Adidas Superstar Unisex čevlji, and towards the end,Damskie New Balance 997, with a head so heavy that Raffles had to raise it Google Links:

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=677367&pid=805025&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid805025

http://www.guestbook.allisonandcortney.com/

Nike Air Max Thea Dame 17233 Nike Air Max 360

lico to their horses’ tails and then galloped wildly in all directions,Adidas Boston Super, the cloth streaming behind them in the wind.]
That night the Gros Ventres,Nike Air Jordan Homme, like the Arabs,nike cortez nylon, silently moved their village,Nike Hypervenom, without being discovered by their enemies. The next morning all the Indians except Little Dog’s band left for the north,Asics Gel Kinsei 6, to go to their own country. Before they left two war parties had been organized to raid upon the miners and ranchmen in different sections of the Territory. Such was the result of this great treaty.
Before they moved out a few of us visited the Indian villages. As many Indians were dissatisfied with the treaty,Nike Flex Series Homme, they looked on us with distrust,Nike Air Huarache Womens Schoenen, and hatred was plainly visible in their faces and their actions. We assumed the authority to notify the chiefs that they must control their young men and keep them from stealing363 from the whites,nike air max 90 moški, or war on them by the whites would continue. In part the treaty was successful. As a whole it was a failure,nike shox turbo 13, for a chronic state of warfare continued for years.
Google Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=677287&pid=805197&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid805197

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=677383&pid=805196&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid805196

Nike Lunar Force One 76637 Flyknit Lunar 2 Schoenen

no doubt that the second fellow had fallen plumb on top of the first,New Balance 1400. Also from his language I fancied he would survive the fall.
But Raffles took no peep at his handiwork,Nike Flyposite; hardly had the rope whipped out at my feet than he had untied the other end.
“Like lamplighters,Nike Air Foamposite 2013, Bunny!”
And back we went helter-skelter along the valleys of lead and over the hills of tile,adidas tubular shadow. ,Adidas AW Run. ,UA SpeedForm® Gemini. ,Womens Adidas Stan Smith čevlji. The noise in the kitchen died away as we put a roof or two between us and that of Burroughs and Burroughs,Nike Free 6.0.
“This is where I came out,Nike x Liberty Merlin Femme,” I called to Raffles as he passed the place. “There’s a ladder here where I left it in the loft!”
“No time for ladders!” cried Raffles over his shoulder,Nike Air Max 87 Zero, and not for some moments did he stop in his striGoogle Links:

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=677370&pid=805272&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid805272

http://www.guestbook.allisonandcortney.com/

Nike Free OG Schoenen 51665 Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 31 Schoenen

r if he only took necklaces and put them back again,Air Max 95 Schoenen.”
“But it was all a joke,Adidas Tubular,” she reminded us both with a bit of a start. “It must have been a joke,Riccardo Tisci Nike R.T. Air, if Mr. Raffles did it at all. And it would be dreadful if anything happened to him because of a wretched practical joke!”
There was no mistake about her feeling now; she really felt that it would be “dreadful if anything happened” to the man whom yesterday she had seemed both to dislike and to distrust. Her voice vibrated with anxiety. A bright film covered the fine eyes,Nike Huarache Free, and they were finer than ever as they continued to face me unashamed; but I was fool enough to speak my mind,Nike Lebron 12, and at that they flashed themselves dry.
“I thought you didn’t like him,nike cortez?” hGoogle Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=677314&pid=805517&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid805517

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=676562&pid=805516&page=7&extra=page%3D1#pid805516

Adidas Adi Ease 50146 Nike Air Max 98

hey discovered a large lake, which Lockwood named Lake Fletcher. They were now on a surface rapidly sloping to the west. Some miles distant in this direction appeared a broken range of cliffs and mountains,Nike Air Max 90 Carved Three Dimensional, and between their stand-point and these mountains was a wide valley, connected by a stream with Lake Fletcher, and a small lake, close to the Chinese Wall, which they called Lake Harry,Nike Terra Sertig, the latter having an elevation of 1,Witness 1,320 feet. They crossed Lake Harry, and beyond it came to another called Lake Bessie,Nike Zoom VaporFly Schoenen, having an elevation of 1,Męskie New Balance 751,630 feet,Air Max Dynasty Schoenen, and covered with deep snow.
Reaching the cliffs to the west, they found the descent exceedingly precipitous and rugged. No other passage offered than that through a gorge which was filled with ice and hard snow,Yeezy Boost 950 Unisex, whose surface was almost perpendicular. As this was the only passage,nike air max 2012 Ženske, 269 they went into camp to devise ways and means. Next morning, Lockwood attached all the ropes he had,Nike Roshe One X Yeezy 350 Boost Schoenen, including dog-traces, to the sledge,2018 Fendi, and while he rode toGoogle Links:

http://richardwiseman.org/guestbook/

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=677446&pid=805645&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid805645

Nike Air Presto 5.0 15628 Adidas EQT 93/17

odd ways of the dogs and the curious apparent companionship or at least co-habitation of the snakes and the prairie owls with them. As they passed through this region north of the Arkansas in the hot, dry weather of the early fall, they suffered sometimes from thirst. The first grave passed by the train aroused melancholy and sympathetic feelings in the boy’s heart.
One day Garrard went out hunting with Mr. St. Vrain and another, and a band of buffalo were discovered on their way to water. Here Garrard first found himself near a wounded bull,NMD XR1, and the picture that he paints of the monster is a true and a striking one. “Mr. St. Vrain,Nike Flight One NRG, dismounting, took his rifle,New Balance 597, and soon was on the ‘approach,Asics MEXICO 66 DELUXE,’ leaving us cached behind a rise of the ground to await the gun report. We laid down with our blankets,New Balance 1500, which we always carried strapped to the saddle, and,Nike Air Max Bruin, with backs to the wind,Adidas Springblade 4, talked in a low tone,Air Max 90 Retro Schoenen, until hearing Mr. St. Vrain’s gun, when we remounted. Again and again the rifle was heard,Nike Free Run 5.0 V2, in hasty succession,Adidas Ultra Boost Unisex, andGoogle Links:

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=676909&pid=805710&page=4&extra=page%3D1#pid805710

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=677392&pid=805709&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid805709

Diego Costa Koszulka 90313 Gilet

and though seeming very weak did not fall,Uomo Jordan Trainer 1, so that Palliser determined to finish him.
“Walking up therefore to within thirty paces of him,Lacoste Femme Hoodie, till I could actually see his eyes rolling,Atletico Madrid Dziecko, I fired for the fourth time directly at the region of the heart, as I thought,Buty Nike Zoom PG 2, but to my utter amazement up went his tail and down went his head, and with a speed that I thought him little capable of,Bonucci Koszulka, he was upon me in a twinkling. I ran hard for it but he rapidly overhauled me, and my situation was becoming anything but pleasant. Thinking he might, like our own bulls, shut the eyes in making a charge,Czapki Utah Jazz, I swerved suddenly to one side to escape the shock,Niemcy, but, to my horror, I failed in dodging him, for he bolted round quicker than I did,Czapki Oklahoma City Thunder, and affording me barely time to protect my stomach with the stock of my rifle,New York Red Bulls 16/17, and to turn myself sideways as I sustained the charge, in the hopes of getting between his horns, he came plump upon me with a shock like an earthquake. My rifle-stock was shivered to pieces by one horn,Buty Nike Zoom Soldier X Dzieci, my clothes torn by Google Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=676732&pid=806193&page=11&extra=page%3D1#pid806193

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=676625&pid=806192&page=8&extra=page%3D1#pid806192
返回列表