;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Authentic Da'Ron Payne Jersey TXT27143 - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

UGG Classic Tall 4691Troy Brouwer JerseyMartin Hanzal Jersey

ervous. “But I want to speak to you, please, when you’re at liberty.”
“Sit down, sit down,” said Mr. Deane, relapsing into his accounts, Matt Read Jersey in which he and the managing-clerk remained so absorbed for UGG Classic Short Czyścibut 5825 the next half-hour that Tom began to wonder whether he should have to sit in this way till Bags the bank closed — there seemed so little tendency toward a conclusion in the quiet, monotonous procedure of these sleek, prosperous men of business. Would his uncle give him a place in the bank? It would be very dull, prosy Rickard Rakell Jersey work, he thought, writing there forever to the loud ticking of a timepiece. He preferred some other way of getting rich. But at last there was a change; his uncle took a pen and wrote something with a flourish at the end.
“You’ll just step up to Torry’s now, Mr. Spence, will you?” said Mr. Deane, and the clock suddenly Bobby Baun Jersey became less loud and deliberate in Tom’s ears.
“Well, Tom,” said Mr. Deane, when they David Backes Jersey were alone, turning his substantial person a little in his chair, and taking out his snuff-box; “what’s the business, my boy; what’s the business?” Mr. Deane, who had heard from his wife what had passed the day before, thought Tom was come to appeal to him for some means of averting the sale.
“I hope you’ll excuse me for troubling Michael Frolik Jersey you, uncle,” said Tom, coloring, but speaking in a tone which, though, tremulous, had a certain proud Tommy Wingels Jersey independence in it; “but I thought you were the best person to advise me what to do.”
“Ah!” said Mr. Deane, reserving his pinch of snuff, and looking at Tom with new attention, “let us hear.”
“I want to get a situation, uncle, so that I may earn some money,” said Tom, who never fell into circumlocution.
“A situation?” said Mr. Deane, and then took his pinch of snuff with elaborate justice to each nostril. Tom thought snuff-taking a most provoking habit.
“Why, let me see, how old are you?” Andrei Markov Jersey said Mr. Deane, as he threw himself backward again.
“Sixteen; I mean, I Johnny Bucyk Jersey am going in seventeen,” said Tom, hoping his uncle noticed how much beard he had.
“Let me see; your father had some notion of making you an engineer, I think?”
“But I don’t think I could get any money at that for a long while, could I?”
“That’s true; but people don’t get much Nike Air Max 87 Męskie money at anything, my boy, when they’re only sixteen. You’ve had a good deal of schooling, however; I suppose you’re pretty well up in accounts, eh? You understand book keeping?”
“No,” said Tom, rather falteringly. “I was in Practice. But Mr. Stelling says I write a good hand, uncle. That’s my writing,” added Tom, laying on the table a copy of the list he had made yesterday.
“Ah! that’s good, that’s good. But, you see, the best hand Nike Air Yezzy Męskie in the world’ll not get you a better place than a copying-clerk’s, if you know nothing of book-keeping — nothing of accounts. And a copying-clerk’s a cheap article. But what have you been learning at school, then?”
Mr. Deane had not occupied himself with methods of educationlinks:

http://www13.plala.or.jp/white_roots/gwbbs/gwbbs.cgi

返回列表