;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale Jerseys pb1avg1x - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale Jerseys pb1avg1x

The police have detained three persons for questioning in relation to a missing cellular phone that was owned by Dax Arokium, one of the eight miners killed at Lindo Creek in June this year.Police said in a press release yesterday that the persons arrested may have knowledge of a cell phone with SIM card of a similar number.The police commenced their investigations in earnest into the use of the phone after the deaths of the miners upon receipt of a printout of calls made from the missing DIGICEL phone.But, according to the police, investigations have found that the cellular phone referred to by Arokium is registered to a woman.Arokium was contacted by the police in relation to how his son would have gained possession of such a phone, from whom, and whether it was received from the person recorded as being the legitimate owner.He told investigators that he had bought the phone and SIM from a DIGICEL outlet at Parika,NFL Jerseys Supply, and gave it to his son. He promised to submit a statement on the matter tomorrow.Kaieteur News understands that the police have also questioned a man who works at the GDF Agri Corps at Land of Canaan,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, whose telephone number is on the list of calls made from the missing cell phone.He too could not recall receiving a call from the number listed as Arokium’s phone. “I did not see that number in my phone records,Wholesale Jerseys From China,” the soldier had told Kaieteur News.He explained that he has been working at the Garden of Eden location for about a year. “I don’t lend out my phone. Only my child mother would have it when I go to play football, and she does not entertain strangers. It is very difficult for me to recall any particular call. I even checked my messages,Cheap Football Jerseys,” the man explained.The telephone records revealed that 72 calls were made from the missing cellular phone during the month of August.Nine calls were made to cell phone number 629-2631 on four different days, seven were made to number 667-3621 during the same period, and another nine calls were made to 678-2911, including one for as long as 10 minutes.Six calls were made to the land line 442-0583. An eight-minute call was made to telephone number 680-9407 on August 25th.This newspaper dialled the number 681-2911, and a female answered. She claimed that the cellular phone belongs to a young family member who hardly knows how to use it.The woman, who lives at Linden, told this newspaper that she cannot recall receiving a call from Arokium’s phone. “Only family members who know this number would call it,Wholesale China NFL Jerseys,” she claimed.When this newspaper contacted telephone number 667-3621, to which seven calls were made, including a 10-minute call, only a recording was heard,cheap nfl jerseys china, followed by a voicemail request. All other calls to phones which are listed on the printout were unsuccessful.
返回列表