;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Jerseys Wholesale z5ulq3gx - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Jerseys Wholesale z5ulq3gx

There have been increasing complaints about the worsening state of the main road at Tumatumari, in Region Eight.The small mining community neighbours the popular mining community of Mahdia.Residents are accusing the government of turning a blind eye,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, and not repairing and maintaining the Tumatumari road, which is about six miles long and is the only entrance into that area.Kaieteur News was told that a particular section of the road has sunk significantly for almost three years and it is filled with water. Without any options, residents are forced to use the road on a daily basis.One resident, Joshua Mohan, told this publication that the section of the road which has caved in, can prove particularly dangerous for children.“That road is bad, bad. It is worse than the roads I see in Georgetown. A large portion is caved in and then it is flooded. It is now like a trench, whether the rain fall or the sun hot is the same thing. That water is by my knee. When I ready to cross the road I got to walk out with my short pants and then change,” Mohan said.Kaieteur News understands that the road is mostly used by school children.Efforts to contact Region Eight chairman Mark Crawford proved futile.
返回列表