;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Basket Adidas Pas Cher Destockage z51ryqrq - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Basket Adidas Pas Cher Destockage z51ryqrq

A teacher of a city secondary school is prepared to take legal action, if necessary, against a parent who verbally and physically abused her on the grounds of the school about one month ago.This newspaper understands that the senior North Georgetown teacher was forced to seek legal advice after she was warned by police that her inaction could result in her being charged along with the parent.Recounting the incident, yesterday, the teacher revealed that it was on the afternoon of April 29,China Jerseys, last, that a woman who was deemed to be inappropriately attired, entered the school’s Woolford Avenue compound claiming she was there to pick up her daughter.According to the teacher, the security officer on duty at the time informed the woman that she could not venture into the school because of the strict dress code, a disclosure which apparently angered her.The teacher said that in support of the security officer she told the woman that the officer has the authority to prevent persons from entering the school if they are not dressed properly.The woman, according to the teacher,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, proceeded to verbally abuse her and the female security officer,Cheap Jerseys, calling them bitches.According to the teacher, soon after, the woman’s daughter, whom she recognised as a second form student, emerged from the school building and assured her mother that everything was okay and that they should leave.Thinking that the matter was over,Nike Air Max Cheap Wholesale, the teacher said that she became engrossed in a conversation with some other students, only to be startled by a thump on her shoulder.“I was backing her and I felt this hit on my shoulder. When I turned around she was just about to slap me but I barely turned away. She managed to scramble me. I had on a shirt so her hand slide off…I wanted to retaliate but I don’t know to fight…I don’t know the first thing about fighting. The students started to hold her back so that she couldn’t do anything more to me…” the teacher recollected.According to the teacher the woman was soon joined by her husband, who also verbally abused her. She disclosed that the man kept insisting that she had a problem with him and his daughter even as he warned “‘You don’t know who you dealing with…Jagdeo (President Bharrat Jagdeo) is my family.’”The teacher disclosed that about a month prior to the incident she had cause to whip the couple’s daughter, a matter the man took the Ministry of Education and was eventually settled amicably.“I don’t know anything about this man but he was telling me that he would see that I come to the end of my career,” the teacher noted.Subsequent to the altercation, the teacher said that she informed her head teacher and deputy head teacher, who advised her to report the matter at the Alberttown Police Station.Having furnished the officers at the station with information about the student’s parents,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, a call was made to their South Ruimveldt residence requesting that the woman come down to the station.According to the teacher it was only last Monday that the woman turned up at the station, several weeks after the incident.The teacher related that during a recent visit to the station she was informed that it is likely that she could be charged along with the woman. As such the teacher said that she has since been making efforts to ensure that the truth of the occurrence is known to the relevant persons.The matter has since gained the attention of the Guyana Teachers’ Union as the teacher has forwarded a statement of the incident to the union, as well as to the Chief Education Officer, the Parent/Teacher Association,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, the Alberttown Police Station and the Crime Buster Security Company to which the security officer is attached.
返回列表