;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale MLB Jerseys qb1ozk3y - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale MLB Jerseys qb1ozk3y

Brazil (http://www.folhabv.com.br) -Guyanese traffickers are recruiting Brazilian adolescents to serve the drug trade. Young people, most of Bonfim, Normandy and Boa Vista, get up to £150 per trip. They carry backpacksPolice have stepped up surveillance on the border between Brazil and Guyana.full of marijuana and cross the Takutu River dividing the two countries, in the district of Bonfim, 120 kilometers from the capital by the BR-401, State East.The police have already mapped more than 20 routes used by traffickers over the more than 20 kilometers of river length, which in this period of the year is dry, and allows the crossing on foot. In some parts of the Takutu River, only a rapid separates the two countries. With ineffective and often without equipment, the Brazilian police have no way of monitoring the vast border area.The traffic in the region is so intense that only the last week, police seized more than 30 kilograms of marijuana, largely carried by teenagers already recruited by Guyanese; they know that Brazilian minors are not arrested, so become the public target.The socioeconomic status of the recruited youth contributes to the grooming. Another factor that arouses the interest in Guyanese traffickers by teenagers who live in the border region is that minors know about the area, which facilitates the transport of the drug.Enticing minors is already known by the Brazilian authorities, but continues and the ranks of international trafficking thicken even more.A Bonfim counselor, who preferred to remain anonymous for fear of reprisals, lamented the situation. He said that most of the cases come to court with regard to youth involvement in drug trafficking. The adviser also said that in 20 days 15 teenagers were arrested with drugs in that municipality alone.“Easy money leads teens to trafficking. It’s not just lower-class youth. There are cases where the arrested teen has a good financial situation and structured family. But money is easy in trafficking, “noted the director.Another innovation by Guyanese traffickers to outwit the police is the use of women as ‘mules’. The counselor said that the number of girls apprehended carrying drugs for the Guyanese is increasing.“The situation worsens. It takes more investments to   prevent and combat trafficking. The border has to be trimmed. We are losing our youth to drugs, unfortunately,” lamented the director. (AJ)‘Mule’ trafficking earns up to £ 2000 per monthAlready arrested by the police while transporting marijuana out of Guyana, Andrew (not his real name), 17, gave details of how he was recruited by the Guyanese to serve as a ‘mule’. He revealed that the recruiters go to Bonfim and first observe and seek information about teenagers who are at social risk.“They will find the right person because they know the person would smuggle drugs through necessity. The teen becomes easy prey. The recruiters invite you and offer you good money for the first service. Then they mark the location on the edge of the Takutu River on the Guyana side, and give you the drug, usually within backpacks. Then they tell you where to take and to whom they deliver. We get some of the money when you take the drug and the other when he delivers, “he said.Per month, the young man said he came to earn up to £ 2000. Each crossing between the two countries is around $150. The route used constantly changes to hamper police work, but is usually done by Bonfim. The ultimate purpose of the Guyanese traffickers is to make marijuana come to Boa Vista.“We carry the drug often on stolen bikes. We do not know who will receive the Capital. Most of the time, I hand the bag in public places. I did not know the guy. I gave the order, I took the rest of my money and went back to Bonfim, still on the stolen motorcycle, “he explained.But the easy money was not worth it. In the second month serving as a ‘mule’, the young man was arrested by police and will now have to explain the Court of Childhood and Youth.“I know I was committing a crime, drug trafficking, but I have no job and I need to survive. I have no father and my mother left me. I live in the house of an uncle, who is also unemployed. I prefer to traffic than to steal. I had no way out. Hunger hurts, you know?” he said.Apprehended in the act, the teenager now accounts for an infraction. Since drug trafficking is not a violent crime, he signed the paperwork and was released. “And today I’m out and not smuggling but I have many friends who have become mules, “he said.Route marijuana goes through indigenous landUp to the end of last month, the police had already mapped more than 20 crossing points in the Takutu River that Guyanese traffickers use. Most of these sites are the most narrow, shallow part of the river, where you can cross on foot.The main route used by traffickers today is in the Bonfim area, about 40 kilometers from the county seat. Young people take the drug across the Takutu River in Guyana, and follow the Brazilian path to the indigenous community of Manoah. From there, they continue the trip to the village San Francisco, still in Bonfim,Asics Dynaflyte 2 Comprar, and then come to Cornwall, a municipality that already borders on Capital. Hardly do the ‘mules’ walk through the BR-401 or other roads where enforcement is stricter.“So the Guyanese traffickers buy the bikes stolen in Brazil because they are widely used in this service. We just walk in the midst of well-trod trails until you reach the edge of the White River, a little away from the Capital. Then, the drug is sometimes crossed by canoe, while we follow the bridge of the Macuxi, “said the teenager.“Traffickers pay for the Indians to let the drug pass. We go and no one bothers us. This is safer because neither the military police nor the Civil can enter, only the Federal. And they are never there. Thank God! “

Cheap Shoes Australia Online

"I've got to learn how Vince likes to rush. Asics Fuzex Rush Homme He's got to Stitched Canada NBA Jerseys learn how I like to rush," Kelly said Monday. "You've always got to kind of figure out what you've got, who you're playing next to, Asics Kayano 23 Pas Cher what they like to do, so you won't get in their way."
Both came into the NFL in 2004, Wilfork Wholesale Jerseys 2017 as a first-round draft choice from Miami and Kelly as a rookie free agent from Mississippi State. Since then, Wilfork has been to three Super Bowls in Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic nine seasons, while Kelly hasn't been on a team with a winning record.
返回列表