;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NHL Jerseys Online wsum5m41 - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap NHL Jerseys Online wsum5m41

After being constantly harassed by members of the Guyana Police Force,China Jerseys Wholesale, Muammar Jabbar of James Street, Albouystown, is now complaining that these ranks are publicly threatening to kill him, in the presence of his family.The man told Kaieteur News that the policemen would usually demand money from several residents and since he was not one to give in to their demands they have been constantly harassing him.He said that last Tuesday the ranks who were in motor vehicle PKK 875, passed his house while he was with his reputed wife and their four-year-old son sitting outside of their yard.Upon seeing Jabbar,NFL Jerseys China, the police men parked the vehicle and demanded money from him.“They put a gun to my head and threatened me. They always demanding money,Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys, threatening to shoot me,Wholesale China Jerseys, kill me and even give me a robbery or murder charge. They had arrested my cousin in my presence previously and I had simply asked them why they arresting him. Since then they always harassing me and asking for money. Because I don’t give them they doing all this to me,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping,” said Jabbar.The young man’s father,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Abdool Jabbar,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, lamented that he was inside of the house when this was happening, but his wife ventured outside upon hearing the commotion.Kaieteur News understands that when the woman questioned the officers as to why they were treating her son inappropriately, one of them insulted her, threatening to kick her in her stomach and told her to “stay out of it”.“I just want them to stop harassing my son. He never had problems with them before and they just threatening him all the time. They need to leave him alone. The higher authority needs to look into this. It isn’t right. They used indecent language, talking to my wife. It all happened in public. My four-year-old grandchild is now traumatized,” stated the older Jabbar.This newspaper was told that the family has already reported the matter to the Police Complaints Authority and they will be engaging the police’s Office of Professional Responsibility.
返回列表