;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Jerseys NFL China z0d2os3a - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Jerseys NFL China z0d2os3a

– Ann Mc Lennon tipped for Chief Magistrate postThe longstanding issue of an inadequate number of Puisne Judges will be addressed today as several judicial officers are expected to be sworn in at the High Court.Chief Magistrate,Wholesale Jerseys, Priya Sewnarine BeharryKaieteur News was reliably informed that Chief Magistrate, Priya Sewnarine Beharry is expected to be sworn in as a High Court Judge and Ann Mc Lennon is expected to take her position in the Magistrates’ Court. This newspaper also understands that Deputy Director of Public Prosecutions, Jo-Ann Barlow will also be sworn in as a High Court Judge.Minster of Legal Affairs and Attorney General, Basil Williams when contacted late last night would not confirm or deny the appointments.He said, “I can’t tell you that. We will just have to wait and see what happens tomorrow (Today).”Magistrate Mc Lennon was also contacted last night and said that she was not aware that she would be appointed to the post. She said, “Your information is greater than mine. I am only aware that the Judges are being sworn in.”This newspaper tried to contact Chief Justice Ian Chang and Chancellor Carl Singh but was unsuccessful.
返回列表