;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NFL Football Jerseys he spent it in the hospital with his head in braces - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap NFL Football Jerseys he spent it in the hospital with his head in braces

Instead of sharing the joy of parenthood and the holiday spirit with his wife and baby girl,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, he spent it in the hospital with his head in braces,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, tightly strapped to the bed.Gavin Collins,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, 31, of Corentyne, East Berbice, is currently a patient in the Male Surgical Unit at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC). He has been there since November 28th- Elections Day.According to the injured man,Cheap NFL Jerseys, he and two other males were returning home at around 15:00hrs after a visit to New Amsterdam when the tragedy occurred.Injured: Gavin CollinsCollins,Discount NFL Jerseys, who was seated in the front seat, explained that the driver of the car swerved from hitting a cow and ended up “flying” across a trench and into a lantern post,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, breaking it. The driver and the other occupant “pitched” out of the car leaving Collins “stuck” in the badly damaged vehicle.The driver suffered from a broken jaw. Collins was admitted at the GPHC.“Something happened to my spinal cord so they put the braces to avoid my head from moving. Then when that finish they have to plaster my neck so I don’t know how long I have here.”It was tough spending the holidays in the hospital.In addition to his family finding it difficult to travel from Berbice, it was heart breaking not spending Christmas with his year-old daughter.
返回列表