;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Jerseys NFL Wholesale China Basmattie AnantramMissing - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Jerseys NFL Wholesale China Basmattie AnantramMissing

By Romila BoodramFor the past year or so, the Guyana Police Force has boasted of successfully solving a number of sensational crimes; but while the relatives of those victims have found some amount of closure, the families of two women, who went missing in 2010 and 2011, are still to experience that type of satisfaction.Babita Sarjou disappeared on November 04, 2010 after leaving her place of work to meet with her estranged husband and son at the Kitty Seawall, Georgetown, while Basmattie Anantram went missing from her Seawell, Corentyne home on June 8,Cheap Jerseys, 2011.To date, their relatives are still not sure about the fates that have befallen them.There was a little hope on August 21,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 2011 when the police found the skeletal remains of an unidentified female in a clump of bushes at the Weldaad Foreshore, West Coast Berbice (WCB). The body was clad only in underwear.Both families were anxious, thinking that they will finally find closure but that could not be determined immediately because of the state of the remains.Within that same week, the police took samples from the two families and promised that it will be sent to Trinidad and Tobago for DNA testing to determine if the remains belonged to any of the missing women.Fast forward five years later and the families of both women are still wondering what happened to their loved one and most importantly, what happened to the DNA result that they were promised would be obtained three months after it was sent to the Twin Island Republic.A police source when contacted on Friday could not say what happened to the remains found in 2011 but promised to investigate.Babita Thakoor, the sister of Basmattie Anantram in an interview with this newspaper said that she is convinced that the body found in Berbice was that of her sister, who went missing in June, 2011. The woman also believes that an acquaintance of her sister had killed her and dumped her body at the seawall.Missing: Basmattie AnantramMissing: Babita SarjouAccording to Thakoor,     Aantram was living in Berbice while her acquaintance was residing in New York during that time.“Her (acquaintance) hear that she was having an affair and he come here and the two of them had a big story and then she de go away by some friend and he went for her and take her back home,” the woman explained.She added that neighbours confirmed seeing Basmattie Anantram entering her home with her partner on June 08, 2011- that was the last time she was seen or heard from.“The neighbours say when they see her going into the yard, they never see her back. They said the next morning,Cheap Jerseys, they see he (her partner) on the verandah and two days later, he left with his suitcases to go back to New York,Cheap Jerseys,” Thakoor claimed.The woman said that after they learnt that her sister’s partner had gone back to New York and they didn’t hear from her, they decided to visit her home—it was then they realized that she had been missing.Anantram’s acquaintance was never heard from again.“When the body was found, I went there and I know it was her because she had two missing jaw teeth and the body also had two missing teeth. My sister also had a gold tooth but on the body, the gold teeth came out and the tooth was dark,Cheap Jerseys,” the woman alleged.According to Thakoor, when the police failed to contact her almost a year after the body was found, she visited the police station and was told that the DNA result was not available.”She went to the police station a couple more times and eventually got frustrated and stopped.“I don’t know where the body is but I know it is my sister. We told the police, if they are going to bury it then they could at least show us where it is but they refused. If we get her remains now, we are going to take it and do a proper burial,” the woman said.Meanwhile, Babita Sarjou’s mother, Champa Seonarine in a recent interview said that the last update from the police as it relates to her daughter’s case was in September 2011 when a rank from the Brickdam Police Station informed her that they needed a DNA sample.It was later revealed to her that the skeletal remains of a woman clad only in underwear were discovered in the bushes on the Berbice Foreshore.It was also explained that because the identity of the remains were unknown, a DNA sample was needed to see if there would be a match.On September 20, 2011 she recalled having her mouth swabbed and was hoping that shortly after she would finally know the fate of her daughter but it has been five years and there is no information on whether the body found at Weldaad was that of Babita Sarjou.In 2010, the young mother vanished after telling her mother, Champa Seonarine, that she would be meeting with her estranged husband and four-year-old son at the Kitty seawall to view the annual Diwali motorcade.Sarjou had informed her mother that she would meet with the duo after leaving work around 17:30 hrs on November 04 that year.She was expected back at her mother’s Timehri,Nike Shox Gravity Black, East Bank Demerara residence around 21:00 hrs, but almost six years later, the mother is still waiting on her daughter’s return.Kaieteur News was told that prior to Sarjou’s disappearance, she and her husband had been living separately for almost a year and her spouse had custody of their son.“I need answers…I want to know what happened to her. Our last goodbye cannot be when she left home in 2010,” Seonarine lamented.Sarjou’s estranged husband was taken into police custody days after the woman was reported missing but was released after police failed to find enough evidence to tie him to her disappearance.Seonarine is determined to find out what happened to her daughter but she is asking for the assistance of the police.Both families are demanding the result of the DNA that was done by the police in 2011. “This is our only chance to know what really happened. We need closure,” both Seonarine and Thakoor said.
返回列表