;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Daniel Cleary Liverpool Jersey UK ms1k5te3 - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Daniel Cleary Liverpool Jersey UK ms1k5te3

Leadership in Guyana could be on the verge of a colossal transformation if the content of a recently unveiled publication “The power of character in leadership” is fully embraced. The book which is set to be officially released next month is authored by Christian Writer,Samed Yesil Liverpool Jersey UK, Dr. Myles Munroe.Astell Colins (right) presents a copy of the pre-released publication to Chief of Staff Brigadier Mark Phillips.The masterpiece was pre-released during Dr Munroe’s Global Leadership Summit in Freeport, Bahamas last month.It is believed that the event, which is held annually,Francis Coquelin Arsenal Jersey UK, attracted some 500 delegates from across the globe. They included Ambassadors,Draymond Green USA Jersey, former presidents, Chief Executive Officers and other prominent individuals capable of bridging a vast denominational divide.The Summit focused on a number of leadership areas including Discovering Personal Purpose; Cultivating Passion in Leadership; Corporate Purpose,Joe Namath Rams Jersey, Mission and Vision, Effective Management Principles and Understanding Corporate Accountability.In attendance was local leadership advocate, Astell Collins, who together with his twin brother Allister Collins, spearheads the Be the One (BD1) Leadership Development initiative.According to Astell, who returned with copies of the pre-released publication autographed by Dr. Munroe, “The book is one that speaks to the character of a leader.”Its quality has been well recognised and underscored by the Whitaker House publishing company. A great number of religious titles are published by Destiny Publishers but according to Astell, “The publisher (Whitaker House) believes that the book is suited for politicians and various other leaders.”The recent Summit, according to Astell, saw Dr. Munroe deliberating on the notion that the crisis in leadership is nestled in the lost of character. “So the concept of the book suggests that character is the cradle of credibility and without character most of our leaders are failing…Globally our leaders are failing because of the lack of character.”He presented one of the autographed copies of the book to Chief of Staff of the Guyana Defence Force (GDF), Brigadier Mark Phillips, who has committed to having senior officers commence a ‘BD1 to manifest the power of character in leadership’ seminar in the New Year.Even before taking up the reigns of the GDF, Brigadier Phillips had attended one of Astell’s many leadership seminars. He has since sought to implement the learnt leadership principles within the GDF utilising a top-down hierarchical approach.The Chief of Staff has committed to continued partnership with the Collins brothers’ ambitious leadership endeavours,Kevin Greene Steelers Jersey, which entails them travelling the country and even the world to expound on the leadership qualities required to improve the lives of citizens, nations and by extension the world.Other copies of the leadership publication, which is being readily embraced by the Collins brothers, are intended for the Speaker of the House,Josh Reddick Jersey, Raphael Trotman and Caricom Secretary General,Wholesale China Jerseys, Irwin LaRocque.Ahead of returning to Guyana after the Summit in the Bahamas,Boise State Broncos Jerseys, Astell was tasked with conducting a few of his leadership sessions in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States. There he presented a copy of the publication to the Fort Lauderdale Mayor,Dirk Nowitzki Mavericks Jersey, John P. “Jack” Seiler.“I am passionate about the content of the book because it speaks of character, and character preserves your legacy as a leader,” asserted Astell during an interview upon his return to Guyana.According to him during Dr. Munroe’s Summit, “He challenged us to not prepare sermons but prepare your life. He said that the character with which you live your life gives your words weight…it’s like the content is given credibility by your degree of character; so it doesn’t matter how well you can orate or how well you can express managerial skills if your character is not intact.”It is the view of Dr. Munroe that the foundation of successful leadership is to address one’s character, Astell noted.The call at the Summit therefore was to “live your life in such a way that even your silence has weight…some people just by being around them you can draw substance from them, they don’t even have to speak…their lives speak so loudly.”As such Dr. Munroe challenged the participants to ensure that their characters are so intact that persons wouldn’t approach them to indulge in acts of corruption. In fact he emphasised that it is an indictment on a leader if “somebody approaches you to do something underhand. If you are approached to do wrong you have already failed because your character is so silent that people believe you could be corrupted.”“One must live in such a way that people will say don’t even approach him, I know him,” was the pronouncement of Dr. Munroe, disclosed Astell who added that “one thing he wrote in my book was to be predictable…Character is predictable and fix like the characters of the alphabet or like the weather.”And even as he continues his leadership mission in the New Year, Astell said that he plans to implement the principles related to the Power of Character and Leadership.His leadership sessions, are so much in demand that the young leader is scheduled to visit a number of territories in the Caribbean, North America and South African to disseminate his informative leadership strategies when 2014 dawns.Already he has conducted numerous sessions here in Guyana with a focus on taking participants on a journey of self discovery with a view of helping them to redefine what leadership is and to appropriate same where it is necessary.

Camisetas Rogers Baratas 0121Parajumpers Naiset Juliet 6Peuterey Stripes Yd Homm

a glance the one member of the Pollard family who was likely to have no mystery about her.
I found her pretty; prettier, perhaps, than any woman it had ever been my lot to meet before, but with a doll’s prettiness that bespoke but little dignity or force of mind. Dressed with faultless taste and with an attention to detail that at a moment like the present struck one with a sense of painful incongruity, she advanced, a breathing image of fashion and perhaps folly; her rustling robes, and fresh,Mulberry Sacs Hommes Messenger Pas cher, if troubled face,Parajumpers Miehet Gobi Eco, offering a most striking contrast to the gloom and reserve of the two sombre figures that walked at her side.
Knowing as by instinct that nothing but humiliation would follow any obtrusion of myself upon this petted darling of fortune, I withdrew as much as possible into the shadow, receiving for my reward a short look from both the brothers; the one politely deprecating in its saturnine courtesy, the other full of a bitter demand for what I in my selfish egotism was fain to consider sympathy. The last look did not tend to calm my already disturbed thoughts, and,Maglia Bayern Munich, anxious to efface its impression, I impulsively descended the stairs and strolled out on the lawn,Fitflop Sling Pas cher, asking myself what was meant by the difference in manner which I had discerned in these two brothers towards their sister. For while the whole bearing of the younger had expressed interest in this pretty, careless butterfly of a woman thus brought suddenly face to face with a grave trouble, the elder had only averted looks to offer,Goedkope Everton Voetbalshirts, and an arm that seemed to shrink at her touch as if the weight of her light hand on his was almost more than he could bear. Could it be that affection and generosity were on the side of the younger after all, and that in this respect, at least, he was the truer man and more considerate brother?
I could find no more satisfactory answer for this question than for the many others that had suggested themselves since I had been in this house; and being determined not to allow myself to fall into a reverie which at this moment might be dangerous, I gave up consideration of all kinds,Parajumpers Miehet UGO, and yielded myself wholly to the pleasure of my ramble. And it was a pleasure! For however solemn and austere might be the interior of the Pollard mansion, without here on the lawn all was cheeriness, bloom, and verdure; the grim row of cedars encircling the house seeming to act as a barrier beyond which its gloom and secrecy could not pass. At all events such was the impression given to my excited fancy at the time,Ralph Lauren Doudoune Sans Manches Pas Cher, and,Camisetas Sampdoria Baratas, filled with the sense of freedom which this momentary escape from the house and its influences had caused, I hastened to enjoy the beauties of walk and parterre, stopping only when some fairer blossom than ordinary lured me from my path to inspect its loveliness or inhale its perfume.
The grounds were not large, though, situated as they were in the midst of a thickly populated district, they appeared so. It did not, therefore,Camisetas Lazio Baratas, take me long to exhaust their attractions, and I was about to return upon my course, when I eslinks:

http://www.gangbang-team.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=3

http://gangbang-team.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=3

http://gangbang-team.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=3

Camisetas Boteng Baratas 9462Parajumpers Miehet Windbreaker EchoSpyder Pas cher

ut of this conversation.”
He looked at me closely, and I understood his glance.
“I cannot return you your father’s will,” I declared, firmly.
He held my glance with his.
“Have you it still,Goedkope Corinthians Voetbalshirts?” he asked.
“I cannot return it to you,” I repeated.
He arose and approached me courteously. “You are doing what you consider to be your duty,Goedkope Athletic Bilbao Voetbalshirts,” said he. “In other words than my mother used,Camisetas Lazio Baratas, I simply add,Goedkope Celta Vigo Voetbalshirts, on our heads must be the consequences.” And his grave look, at once half-sad and half-determined, impressed me for the first time with a certain sort of sympathy for this unhappy family. “And this leads me to the purpose of my call,” he proceeded, deferentially. “I am here at my mothers wish, and I bring you her apologies. Though you have done and are doing wrong by your persistence in carrying out my poor father’s wishes to the detriment of his memory, my mother regrets that she spoke to you in the manner she did, and hopes you will not allow it to stand in the way of your conducting the funeral services.”
“Mr. Pollard,” I replied, “your father was my friend, and to no other man could I delegate the privilege of uttering prayers over his remains. But I would not be frank to you nor true to myself if I did not add that it will take more than an apology from your mother to convince me that she wishes me well, or is,Ralph Lauren Homme Pas cher, indeed, any thing but the enemy her looks proclaimed her to be last night.”
“I am sorry ——” he began,Mulberry Sacs Femmes Pas cher, but meeting my eye, stopped. “You possess a moral courage which I envy you,” he declared. And waiving the subject of his mother, he proceeded to inform me concerning the funeral and the arrangements which had been made.
I listened calmly. In the presence of this man I felt strong. Though he knew the secret of my weakness, and possibly despised me for it, he also knew what indeed he had just acknowledged, that in some respects I was on a par with him.
The arrangements were soon made,Camisetas Schneiderlin Baratas, and he took his leave without any further allusion to personal matters. But I noticed that at the door he stopped and cast a look of inquiry around the room. It disconcerted me somewhat; and while I found it difficult to express to myself the nature of the apprehensions which it caused, I inwardly resolved to rid myself as soon as possible of the responsibility of holding Mr. Pollard’s will. If Mr. Nicholls did not return by the day of the funeral, I would go myself to Boston and find him.
No occurrence worth mentioning followed this interview with Dwight Pollard. I conducted the services as I had promised, but found nothing to relate concerning them, save the fact that Mrs. Pollard was not present. She had been very much prostrated by her husband’s death, and was not able to leave her room,Camisetas Sagna Baratas, or so it was said. I mistrusted the truth of this, however, but must acknowledge I was glad to be relieved of a presence not only so obnoxious to myself, but so out of tune with the occasion. I could ignore Guy, subtle and secret as he was,Goedkope Genova Voetbalshirts, but this woman could not links:

http://beatclubmad.info/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=1

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=402002&pid=444035&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid444035

http://iced-esports.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=1
返回列表