;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Sergio Romo Jersey uwtdzheh - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Sergio Romo Jersey uwtdzheh

A Hampshire,Jamal Adams Jersey, Corentyne businessman was shot dead and his wife and father-in-law wounded after bandits, who were also armed with cutlasses, invaded their home shortly after 18:00 hrs yesterday.Dead is Davindra ‘Dave’ Deodat,Morgan Schneiderlin Jersey, 34, owner of Cool Runnings Trucking Service. His wife, 27-year-old Mala Deodat was admitted to the Anamayah Memorial Hospital in Belvedere,Alexis Sanchez Arsenal Jersey UK, Corentyne with chop wounds, while her father,Cleveland Browns Throwback Jersey, 47-year-old Rafeek Abdul, is said to be in a critical condition with gunshot injuries.Efforts were being male last night to rush him to the Georgetown Public Hospital.Davindra and Mala had also operated a grocery store at Lot 72 Anamayah Street, Hampshire,Brandon Phillips Reds Jersey, Corentyne.According to reports, the attackers, who were masked and “dressed in all over black,Zay Jones Jersey,” carted off a large quantity of cash and jewelry and fled in the direction of the Hampshire backlands.Kaieteur News understands that the businessman’s wife was in their shop and Deodat was in the living room when the bandits entered the shop. It is believed that Deodat’s father-in-law,Jack Butler Steelers Jersey, who lives two streets away,Homer Bailey Reds Jersey, was wounded when he rushed to the scene after hearing the shots.Basdeo Yhapp, one of the businessman’s employees, told Kaieteur News that he was at a nearby temple when he heard a gunshot.“I left to come and I heard a second shot, then a third.” He added that upon entering the Deodat’s shop,Gareon Conley Jersey, “I see my boss man’s father-in -law shot and I went into the building to check on Mala and she had a chop on her head and I go into the house and there I saw my boss man lie down on the sofa and saw a lot of chops and so on his skin.”A neighbour, Kamla Ramoo, said that she might have been the first person to call the police after hearing the first gunshots. She said she first telephoned the Rose Hall Town Police Outpost and claimed that she was told that the ranks had no vehicles. She then contacted the Whim Police Station and received a similar response.“I put down and called Albion [police station] and same thing! They said patrol gone out on the road and they don’t have anybody at that time.”She believes that if the police had arrived sooner, the bandits would have been trapped in the house.“This is negligence of the police them! Waste time we have an outpost!” Other villagers were last evening expressing their frustrations with the slothful response of the police.Ms. Ramoo stated that from all indications, the gunmen would have spent over half an hour in the house. The police, she claimed, arrived nearly 45 minutes after the bandits left.It is very likely that the entire robbery and killing were captured on surveillance cameras located around the premises.
返回列表