;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Gary Medel Chile Jersey vchhwq4w - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Gary Medel Chile Jersey vchhwq4w

NCN will fill the gap– Govt.  By Abena RockcliffeThe benefits that some have been able to reap from possible insider trading will soon come to an end. Instead of paying Dr. Ranjisinghi ‘Bobby’ Ramroop $3.6M per month to facilitate the Guyana Learning Channel, the government has decided to make the necessary investment to establish a satellite uplink facility.Bobby RamroopThe Learning Channel is intended to reach all communities in Guyana by way of satellite. But, apparently that is not what is happening. One of the reasons given by Education Minister,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Dr. Rupert Roopnaraine, for not renewing the contract,Jayson Werth Jersey, is the need for wider reach.The Learning Channel is transmitted by TVG at a monthly cost of $3.6M. TVG is owned by Dr. ‘Bobby’ Ramroop – former President Bharrat Jagdeo’s best friend. The Learning Channel initiative came into being four years ago,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Netherland-Robin-Van-Persie-Jersey.html, during the tenure of then President Bharrat Jagdeo.Even though it was lauded as a good initiative,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, many criticized the fact that Dr. Ramroop was the sole financial beneficiary.Last evening, Minister of Education,Troy Polamalu College Jersey, Dr. Rupert Roopnarine, indicated that Dr. Ramroop’s contract comes to an end in December and his government has no intention of renewing it.Dr. Roopnarine said that the matter has already attracted the attention of Cabinet. The Minister noted that it was at the level of Cabinet that “strong recommendations” were made to discontinue the relationship with Ramroop and move towards self- sufficiency.When Ramroop was given the contract, his television station was the only one in the country with the capacity to facilitate the Learning Channel. Therefore, the previous government,Carlos Carmona Jersey, to which he had close ties,Jose Iglesias Tigers Jersey, placed the hefty contract in his hands.Politicians, who were sitting on the opposition side at that time, had opined that Ramroop benefitted from insider trading.A Partnership for National Unity’s (APNU) Joseph Harmon had said that Guyana needs to move its legislation forward to prosecute those who use privileged information for the unjust enrichment of their friends.Minister of Education, Rupert RoopnarineHe had said that the granting of the contract by Jagdeo to his best friend is a clear indication that Ramroop was privy to Government’s plan to establish the Learning Channel and as such made the necessary investments in the relevant technologies to air it via satellite.Harmon had pointed out that this is called insider trading and it is a criminal act in most developed countries.Either way it was put, the fact was that only TVG could have facilitated the Learning Channel, but that will be no more.Dr. Roopnaraine said that his government will make all necessary arrangements for the National Communications Network (NCN) to host the Learning Channel.He said that the PPP’s reasoning for giving Ramroop such a contract is not holding well with the new administration.“I am sure that whatever system Mr. Ramroop was able to take advantage of,Malik Hooker Jersey, we will also be able to take advantage of. So I do not see this absence of technology as an obstacle; whatever mechanism or technology is required to ensure that the Learning Channel reaches where we want it to reach will be utilized.”The Minister noted that the Learning Channel is not being accessed all over the country as it was intended to.He added that NCN is already able to reach all across Guyana so he can see no problem, with NCN being able to fulfill this mandate once the other facilities are put in place.Dr. Roopnaraine had previously indicated that he would have reviewed the contract for the Learning Channel.He said that the Ministry would have been looking at the contract with an aim to cut long term cost. Dr. Roopnaraine added that his administration will prefer to have the Learning Channel function in such a way that it can be deemed a government asset as opposed to a rented facility.When Dr. Ramroop was given the contract, the then opposition—APNU and the Alliance For Change (AFC), the parties now in government—had lauded the Learning Channel as a good initiative, but had labeled the deal behind it as “sour”.The AFC criticized the arrangement for the project. AFC leader, Khemraj Ramjattan had likened the contracting of TVG to air the Learning Channel for $3.6M monthly, to the Sanata Complex deal authorized by Jagdeo.He said that though separate deals,Jack Johnson Jersey, their similarities appear to be a mirror reflection. The primary beneficiary of these two deals is Dr. Ramroop. And, in both instances, the deals were specifically designed to suit Ramroop, said Ramjattan.Ramjattan said that it was a move by Jagdeo to further enrich his close friend.According to the AFC leader, contracting TVG for this multi-million-dollar project is a perfect example of how the “favoured ones” benefitted under the then PPP/C Government.He said that the PPP/C should have invested in the necessary technologies for the Learning Channel instead of contracting a ‘privately owned’ television station. This is actually what is now being done.

Maillot Mainz 05 Pas Cher 42102 Billige Frankrike Drakt Barn

We had rifle-pits dug at different points of vantage,Maillot Seattle Sounders Pas Cher, and there were forty-five white men to defend them. At the fort,Billiga Barbour Jacka Dam, the Northwest Fur Company had twelve men,Maillot AS Monaco Pas Cher, all of them in the fort, with the gates locked. No assistance could be expected from them.
I mounted Dick and, with Little Dog and Jack,Barcelona Dres, paid a visit to the Gros Ventres. They had already been warned, had their lodges pitched in a circle, their ponies corralled, and rifle-pits dug all around the village. All the warriors were stripped to the breech-clout,Billiga Nike Sverige, and many of them were painted as demons are supposed to paint. Famasi and Star Robe,Goedkope Wales Voetbalshirts, the chiefs, met us outside. Little Dog informed them that he would try to prevent the hostiles from attacking them,Goedkope Chili Voetbalshirts, and advised them not to shoot first if the hostiles came. He declared that he and his people would be their friends, and bidding them good-by,Maillot Bayer Leverkusen Pas Cher, we returned. After looking over the ground and seeing that everything was in order for defence in the town, I went with Little Dog and Jack to the village of the SoGoogle Links:

http://www.vanforfun.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=155&pid=432274&page=1071&extra=page=1#pid432274

http://www.nj-bridge.com/ad/Review.asp?NewsID=492

Billiga Hugo Boss polo 99589 Tottenham Hotspurs Dres Dámské

nd in the middle the landing window looking out into the square. I waited well within the window on the first floor; and as my hansom drove out under the arch,Billiga Nike Free Run Herr, the light of its near lamp flashed across two figures lounging on the steps of that entrance to the hall; but there was no stopping or challenging the cabman,nike air max baratas, no sound at all but those of hoofs and bell,Kun Aguero Dres, and soon only that of my own heart beating as I fled up the rest of the stairs in my rubber soles.
Near the top I paused to thank my kindly stars; sure enough there was a long step-ladder hanging on a great nail over the last half-landing,Spojené státy americké Dres Dámské, and a square trap-door right over the landing proper! I ran up just to see the names on the two top doors; one was evidently that ofGoogle Links:

http://www.snlg.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=3502786&pid=5274464&page=478&extra=page%3D1#pid5274464

http://www.snlg.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=5053148&pid=5274463&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid5274463
返回列表