;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale Jerseys Chandrawattie ‘Biscuit’ Alie - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale Jerseys Chandrawattie ‘Biscuit’ Alie

– claims he is no robber,Wholesale Jerseys, but a ganja farmerA suspected thief who decided to break into two Parika homes after the Diwali celebrations,Daryl Johnston Cowboys Jersey, was on the receiving end of a severe thrashing early yesterday morning.According to businesswoman, Chandrawattie ‘Biscuit’ Alie, after the break-in, the suspected thief was captured near a koker in Parika Village by angry neighbours who had mounted a search party.This suspected thief was captured by angry Parika villagers yesterdayHe was tied up and reportedly beaten until police came and took him away.According to Alie, around 02:30hrs yesterday,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, her phone rang. The family had not long ago retired to bed.“My phone ring and it was my sister-in-law telling me that they house just get rob.” The woman immediately awoke her husband and he went to use to washroom.“I then went to my son’s room and rapped on his door to wake him. I then see this person come out of the middle room and he rushed past me and jump through the kitchen window.”The burglar apparently startled the husband who was just exiting the bathroom.Neighbours said that they heard “thief,Pavel Datsyuk Red Wings Jersey, thief” and came out when they learnt of the break-in.Neighbours quickly formed themselves into groups and circled the area.Sure enough, at a koker located aback of Alie’s home, they found the teenaged suspect whose name was given as “Mark”. His clothes were wet and after being confronted told the villagers that he was planting ganja in the area.However, he was unable to take the villager to his ganja farm.He admitted carrying a flashlight and knife.  However, a $100,Sergei Fedorov Red Wings Jersey,000 Nokia cell phone and $40,Arizona Diamondbacks Taijuan Walker Jersey,000 silver chain he allegedly took from the Alie’s home was nowhere to be found at the time.He was taken back to the front of Alie’s home where he was bound. While residents claimed that police at Parika said they had no ranks available, a patrol from the West Coast came and picked up the suspected thief.Villagers later went back to the koker where they found parts of the cell-phone minus the SIM card. There were no signs of the silver chain.
返回列表