;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys Online things that we cannot prove - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys Online things that we cannot prove

Just eight months after he was acquitted of the murder of Mark Caesar, called ‘Lil Mark’, Dexter Marshall died suddenly Tuesday night under strange circumstances. Marshall was charged back in 2010 for the murder, but was found not guilty earlier this year after a trial before Justice Roxanne George.Natasha Williams points to the location where her brother ran out from.Kaieteur News was told that Marshall reportedly jumped into a trench at the back of his West Front Road home shortly after 21:30hrs. His sister,Victor Martinez Tigers Jersey, Natasha Williams, told Kaieteur News that she is still in shock that her brother is dead. “Everything happened so fast …nobody could have thought that Dexter would be dead,” Williams said.According to the woman, it was around 21:30 hrs on Tuesday when her brother ran from inside the house and into the trench. The trench which is located at the back of the house has a thick layer of grass at the top. “It was like he was running on the grass…It was very strange” the woman told Kaieteur News.Williams said that her brother’s peculiar behaviour continued for about an hour. She said that relatives eventually managed to restrain her brother. Marshall was taken inside and it was while he was in the house relatives noticed that he wasn’t moving.“We took him back inside and about 30 minutes after I see like he wasn’t moving …I started shaking him, after I see that I quickly rushed him to the hospital,” Williams told Kaieteur News. Marshall was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital, which sent shockwaves among relatives.Williams further told Kaieteur News that her brother’s strange behaviour started soon after he was released from prison. According to Williams since her brother’s release from prison he was never the same person. “Soon as he left that place he just get strange…He told me a lot of things, things that we cannot prove, but God sees and knows everything’ Williams said. A post mortem examination is expected to be conducted on Friday.Marshall and another were said to have murdered Caesar execution-style on October 1, 2010. Caesar was seated on a fire hydrant when two men started to shoot at him from a motorcar. The men then exited the vehicle after the accused fell to the ground and pumped more shots into the deceased.During the case, several persons,Wholesale Jerseys, including the star witness and brother of the deceased, Robby Jeffers,Cheap NFL Jerseys 2017, and state pathologist,Jerseys From China, Dr. Nehaul Singh, gave evidence. Jeffers was said to be an eyewitness to the crime. He claimed that he was seated away from his brother on the day in question when a car passed and stopped in another street.He said two men shot at his brother who was seated on a fire hydrant on the corner.  He said that his brother fell backwards after receiving the first set of gunshots and the assailants went over him to finish the job before escaping in the said motorcar.The brother fingered Marshall as one of the shooters, but Attorney-at-law Hookumchand sought to discredit the witness by telling him that he made up the whole story just to get revenge for his dead brother.Marshall happens to be the brother Steve Jupiter, called “Steve Man”. Jupiter who along with Fiona Singh and their three-year-old son, Neil, Christopher Gordon, 38,Starlin Castro Cubs Jersey, called “Bigga” and Sherwin Jerome, 39,James Shields White Sox Jersey, called “Dice Head” were killed in a drive by shooting at Cummings Lodge East Coast Demerara, in 2010.
返回列表