;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Adrien Rabiot Jersey as a teenager - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Adrien Rabiot Jersey as a teenager

The Ministry of Health is gearing to visit 50,000 women in their homes, before the end of October, to teach them the importance of breast self examination in the fight against breast cancer.The venture, according to Health Minister Dr Leslie Ramsammy, comes as part of the health sector’s “50-by-nine initiative” (50/9), which is an intervention proposed to prevent and control the disease that affects mostly the female gender.He said that the ministry’s goal is that every woman, as a teenager, learn how to do breast self examination.The programme, the minister said, will continue even after reaching its target,Ander Herrera Manchester United Jersey, so that by the year 2012, the ministry would have established a programme whereby at least one woman in every home in Guyana knows how to do the examination with ease.“The whole idea is for women to pass the knowledge on, so that every mother will be able to teach her daughter how to do breast self examination,” the minister asserted.The programme, according to the minister, was initiated last October, and several persons are expected to complete training in this regard this month, after which the programme will be officially launched.According to the minister, “We are trying to make people aware of this venture, so that they begin within their homes to expect that volunteers from the ministry will be coming to their homes for this purpose. We can’t go and take off people’s clothes in the public,Ashley Young Jersey, so some amount of privacy is required within their homes.We will also be able to talk with them and teach them how the examination is done.”And persons will not be able to volunteer in the programme,Jordan Hamilton Jersey, unless they are trained and certified and are equipped with identification cards to guard against impersonation situations.Minister Ramsammy said that a curriculum was developed by experienced Gynaecologists who have been training health workers and volunteers in all 10 administrative regions. Having been trained, the minister said,Kevin De Bruyne Jersey, a selected team will be dispatched into the various administrative regions to teach the target amount of women to do breast self examination.“There are over 200,000 households in Guyana, so this effort would have taken us to a quarter of the households in the country in the year,” the minister pointed out.By April, the trainers who would have been certified will be dispatched to train more persons in their regions. The actual home visits will, however, commence in May, and it is expected that by July the minimum target of 50,000 will be met.“That is a very ambitious goal, but we have some very determined women leading this venture,” the minister asserted.In the months of August and September,Claudio Suarez Mexico Jersey, he noted,David Luiz Jersey, a “mopping up exercise” will be done if any additional numbers are required to make up the target.The first report on the accomplishment of the 50/9 initiative will be prepared after the achievement is met, and will be unveiled during the observance of Breast Cancer Month in October.

Arjen Robben Drakt 2911Moncler JackorColorado Avalanche Drakter

equired. I was in the full tide of sermon-writing when the summons came, and I hesitated at first whether to follow the messenger at once or wait till the daylight had quite disappeared, and with it my desire to place on paper the thoughts that were inspiring me with more than ordinary fervor.
But a question to my own heart decided me. Not my sermon, but the secret disinclination I always felt to enter this special family, was what in reality held me back; and this was a reason which, as you will have seen from the words I have already written, I could not countenance. I accordingly signified to the messenger that I would be with Mr. Pollard in a few moments, and putting away my papers, prepared to leave the room.
There, is a saying in the Bible to the effect that no man liveth to himself,Real Madrid Drakt Damer, nor dieth to himself. If in the course of this narrative I seem to show little consideration for the secrets of others, let this be at once my explanation and excuse: That only in the cause of truth do I speak at all; and that in holding up before you the follies and wrong-doings of persons you know,Portugal Drakt Damer, I subject them to no heavier penalty than that which I have incurred through my own sin. I shall therefore neither gloss over nor suppress any fact bearing upon a full explanation of my fate; and when I say I hesitated to go to Mr. Pollard because of my inherent dislike to enter his house, I will proceed to give as my reason for this dislike, my unconquerable distrust of his wife, who, if a fine-looking and capable woman, is certainly one to be feared by every candid and truth-loving nature.
But, as I said before, I did not yield to the impulse I had within me to stay; and, merely stopping to cast a parting glance about my room — why, I do not know,Nike Air Max 90 Sneakerboot ženske, for I could have had no premonition of the fact that I was bidding good-by to the old life of hope and peace forever — I hastened after the messenger whom I had sent on before me to Mr. Pollard’s home.
Small occurrences sometimes make great impressions on the mind. As I was turning the corner at Halsey Street, the idiot boy Colwell came rushing by, and almost fell into my arms. I started back, shuddering, as if some calamity had befallen me. An invincible repugnance to any thing deformed or half-witted has always been one of my weaknesses,Michael Kors Hamilton torebki, and for him to have touched me — I hate myself as I write it, but I cannot think of it now without a chill in my veins and an almost unbearable feeling of physical contamination. Yet as I would be as just to myself as I hope to be to others,Skottland Landslagsdrakt, I did not let this incident pass,Danmark Landslagsdrakt, without a struggle to conquer my lower nature. Standing still, I called the boy back, and deliberately, and with a reverential thought of the Christ,Portugal Drakt Barn, I laid my hand on his arm,Paul Pogba Drakt, and, stooping,Anaheim Ducks Barn, kissed him. It cost me much, but I could never have passed that corner without doing it; nor were I to live years on this earth, instead of a few short days, should I ever let another week go by without forcing my body into some such contact with what nature has afflicted and
相关的主题文章:

http://www.inox-gamerz.com/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=2/

http://www.inox-gamerz.com/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=2/

http://frag-designers.ro/clan/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=15
返回列表