;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale NFL China Jerseys tqllmmqj - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale NFL China Jerseys tqllmmqj

A Parika father of three is urgently seeking help from the public to pay for a coronary artery bypass, estimated to cost some $1.6M.Mahadeo Mohan, 52, of Parika Back Dam,Jerseys From China, East Bank Essequibo,Wholesale China Jerseys, had his first heart attack March 2014. At the time, he was doing his job as a farm labourer.“The first time I had a heart attack I was picking bora; I was just working and I didn’t even know at the time, what was a heart attack,Adidas Craig Smith Jersey,” Mohan said. He recalled feeling a sharp pain in his chest and he was forced to stop working that day. He was also hospitalised for days.However, Mohan’s heart problems did not stop there. He suffered another heart attack just over a year later. This heart attack, he added, was worse than the first. His condition continued to deteriorate. Mohan had no choice but to undergo expensive examinations such as angiograms and cardiac packages. These examinations, he said, were more often than not outside his financial reach.“I had to get a lot of help to even do the exams,” he said. His most recent examination was in August and cost him $200,000.“Honestly, I couldn’t afford to do the exam. I am a very poor man…but with the help of some friends and family I was able to do the angiogram,” Mohan said. According to documents presented, Mohan was diagnosed with a critical double vessel disease. It was also noted that he suffered from diabetes.A subsequent check-up last month indicated that Mohan requires a coronary artery bypass (CABG) that will cost $1.6M. The surgery would take place in Guyana. For Mohan, this figure is far above anything he could afford.Mohan explained that his condition has been taking a toll on the entire family.“My oldest daughter is married but I have twins that I have to send to school,” Mohan said.He said that the twins, Parmadai and Parbattie,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, are 15 years old. However, he is currently unable to send one of the twins (Parbattie) to school since the new school year commenced in August. He emphasised that being unable to send his daughter to school has been tough since he understands that education is important. He noted that it was especially important to him since he had only acquired a Primary education.“I don’t want my daughters not having an education. For some people, the money I need to send them to school ain’t nuff but when you’re in my situation it’s really a lot,” he said.“It’s very,Adrian Wilson Cardinals Jersey, very hard personally and financially. I cannot work since I got the second heart attack because I’m constantly in pain. Every day, my heart feeling mo’ and mo’ bad,” Mohan said. He said too that he was warned that one more heart attack will kill him.He added that he sought help from the Ministry of Social Protection both for funding and to send his daughter to school. Though he has not yet received any help, he said that the prospect seems promising.“It’s been very painful and stressful on me. I’m depending on the public and relatives and friends just to survive.”He continued, “I just really, really need this surgery to be finish so that I can feel good and go back and do my normal work. I want to be a normal person,” he stressed.In the meantime, he said, he can only wait. “But the pain just coming on in the meantime; I’m just hoping it doesn’t come too late.”Any member of the public interested in making a donation to Mohan can contact him on 679-9387 or 679-7286.Donations can also be made to Citizens Bank Guyana Inc.,NFL Jerseys From China, Bank account number 218-877-632.
返回列表