;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); NFL Jerseys From China oj2jezf2 - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys From China oj2jezf2

Nobody ain’t mek more money than doctors and lawyers and accountants. If you go to a lawyer and he got to tell you good morning is money you got to pay. If a doctor got to put he hand and skin you eye you got to pay. In fact from de time you call de doctor secretary and tell she that you want to see de doctor,Cheap NFL Jerseys, you got to pay a consultation fee.If a poor man go in a shop he got to pay taxes fuh whatever he buy. Khurshid does call it tax but everybody know it as VAT. Dem lawyers and doctors and accountants does only pay VAT when dem buying dem fancy food and big car and things like that.Well Khurshid decide to shame dem. He publish de names of dem who does pay dem taxes. He ain’t stop dem from wukking but he simply tell people don’t pay dem.  De sad thing is that if a man don’t pay a lawyer then de lawyer wouldn’t represent him.In any decent country people who don’t pay taxes does end up in jail. In Guyana even de police frighten to lock dem up suh dem don’t pay taxes. Even Khurshid don’t fight dem down but he quick to fight down de ordinary man who don’t pay taxes.When a poor man don’t pay taxes he can’t lef de country. Dem does embarrass he. He can’t even buy a motorbike. But de lawyers can do no wrang. And dem boys vex. Dem suh vex that dem seh that even if dem got to bring in lawyer from foreign dem gun do it.Dem know some lawyers who does earn at least two million dollars a month and who don’t pay tax but a poor public servant who wukking fuh just above de minimum wage got to pay. Khurshid don’t pay because Bharrat tell he don’t pay; de Chancellor don’t pay,NFL Jerseys From China, de Chief Justice don’t pay and some foreign workers don’t pay and all of dem wukking fuh at least two million dollar per month.Dem boys  claim how de lawyers following dem but at de same time is not dem big ones who got to hire lawyer.Talk half and pay de taxes like a big man.

St. Louis Blues Pelipaidat 68448 Paris Saint Germain Psg Dam

“P’r’aps I never really thought you quite so bad as all that,Inter Milan Fotbalové Dres, Mr. Raffles.”
“Perhaps you never really thought I took the necklace,Croatia, Mr. Levy?”
“I know you took it,England,” returned Levy,zapatillas superstar 80s Zapatos adidas, his new tone of crafty conciliation softening to a semblance of downright apology. “But I believe you did put it back where you knew it’d be found. And I begin to think you only took it for a bit o’ fun!”
“If he took it at all,Carolina Hurricanes Pelipaidat,” said I. “Which is absurd.”
“I only wish I had!” exclaimed Raffles,Monaco Kindertrikot, with gratuitous audacity. “I agree with you,Spain, Mr. Levy,England, it would have been more like a bit of fun than anything that came my way on the human rubbish-heap we were both inhabiting for our sins.”
“The kind of fGoogle Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=345636&pid=367833&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid367833

http://united-online-racing.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=8
返回列表