;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Mario Lemieux Jersey u4idymlv - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Mario Lemieux Jersey u4idymlv

"Stoneface", the debut album from AHOLA, the new "vital rock act" launched by Jarkko Ahola of the Finnish metal groups TERÄSBETONI and NORTHERN KINGS, has entered the official chart in the band's home country at position No. 41. Released on April 25, the CD was recorded at Headline Studio in Tampere. Commented Ahola: "AHOLA is a band that strives from the foundation of rock giving the listeners those vibes that the songs made people feel during the golden era of rock and heavy music. We write our music boldly and by experimenting new stuff, bringing the good stuff to this day, with a modern and unique twist and sound." "Stoneface" track listing:01. Donwana02. Beerland03. As Long As I Live (Rock 'N' Roll Is Not Dead)04. Hurricane05. Restless06. The Spell07. I Walk Alone08. We Want Out09. Eat Me Alive10. Livin' The Dream11. Stoneface12. I Want You13. Does It Matter What I Wear14. Hurt You15. Cold'n'Lonely'A nine-minute YouTube clip containing audio samples of the songs on "Stoneface" is available below.AHOLA in August 2011 announced the addition of guitarist Antti Karhumaa to the group's ranks. According to a press release, AHOLA "has a suitable mix of past and present — which is always an essential part of rock music. The band's musical core consists of hit tunes, feeling and of course the skill to write and play true and powerful rock music, wherein the authenticity and emotion are relevant, leaving the vain posing to others."Commented Ahola: "AHOLA is something I've been working on for a long time. "From the beginning I've written rock songs in English, but since being a musician, you find yourself doing something you did never expect like singing and playing in a huge act called TERÄSBETONI or participating a cool project called NORTHERN KINGS. I guess that's part of the fascination! "Anyway,Steven Adams Thunder Jersey, still riff-based rock being the heart of my musical world,Anthony Davis USA Jersey, I wanted to add some spice to the soup and do something that I wasn't so familiar with: super tightness,Kyrie Irving Cavaliers Swingman Jersey, speed… a flavor of punk rock, you might say."He continued,Russell Westbrook Thunder Jersey, "The way I want to see AHOLA's music is: songs are,Avery Bradley Celtics Swingman Jersey, I dare say, approachable with catchy choruses but when giving the songs a deeper thought, loaded with layers you can dig into. You can hear echoes from classic rock of the '70s,Nicolas Batum Hornets Jersey, alternative rock and metal of the '90s and last decade, pop music in general,Kyle Korver Hawks Swingman Jersey, that punk rock I mentioned and… well, listen to yourselves."AHOLA is:Jari "Jamo" Laitinen: BassJarkko Ahola: Vocals, GuitarAntti Mäkelä: DrumsAntti Karhumaa: GuitarFor more information,Authentic Brook Lopez Nets Jersey, visit the AHOLA Facebook page."Stoneface" audio samples:  "Hurricane" audio stream:
返回列表