;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys From China ux5toxdh - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys From China ux5toxdh

Winning the Carib Soca Monarch $1million first prize has greatly improved life for father of two, Orlando Johashen,Wholesale Jerseys Online, and his family.Yesterday the artiste,Stitched Jerseys, who is in the process of constructing a house, collected his cheque and a trophy from Ansa McAl Managing Director, Beverly Harper,cheap nfl jerseys, at the company’s head office, East Coast Demerara.While thanking the company for keeping the competition alive and expressing special gratitude to sponsors GT&T as well as DDL Soca soft drink, he said,Cheap Jerseys Store, “The million dollars mean a lot to me; it could not have come at a better time.”The Berbician who now resides in Parika is a Forest Ranger by profession and has been in the competition for several years. He had won the best newcomer prize when he first entered several years ago but this time around took the lion’s share.He said that the money would be used to complete the construction of his home at Tempie village.Aged 29,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, the artiste called ‘Bones Man’ said that he is preparing for the Soca monarch 2011 title in Trinidad and Tobago as a Guyanese ambassador,China NFL Jerseys, and on that occasion he will be “coming 10,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,000 strong”.He also sounded a warning to prospective Soca monarch contenders that he will be defending his title with dynamism for the 2011 local competition.Bones Man also extended gratitude to his producer and mixer, Burchmore Simon, of the Kross Kolor Records.He explained that his winning formula was to focus on highlighting the festival that sets Guyana apart from the other countries.“When I wrote the song I took into consideration the fact that every country with a carnival always sings about their festival while we don’t have many people singing about Mashramani and it’s what makes us unique as a Guyanese people so I don’t care what no body say Mashramani time is we own…” he said.Second and third place finishers Melissa ‘Vanilla’ Roberts and Beverly Williams also collected their cheques for $500,000 and $250,000 respectively. Roberts also collected her $50,000 cheque for winning the GT&T People’s choice award.The national Mashramani prizegiving ceremony is set for this weekend at the Umana Yana.
返回列表