;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); John Randle Vikings Throwback Jersey my3cbgsa - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

John Randle Vikings Throwback Jersey my3cbgsa

Akeem Adams was yesterday found guilty and jailed by acting Chief Magistrate Priya Beharry for wounding his son’s mother,Megan Rapinoe Jersey, Oneka James.On January 25,Tedy Bruschi Patriots Jersey, at 97 Pineapple Street, East Ruimveldt Georgetown, the accused committed the offence.  At his first appearance he pleaded not guilty.A police officer took to the witness stand yesterday to recount the role he played in the investigation.Adams was subsequently found guilty beyond reasonable doubt and jailed for nine months.Prosecutor Venetta Pindar told the court that the accused pulled Oneka James down a flight of stairs before slamming her head into a brick wall.The plaintiff managed to make her way to a private health centre, where she was medically examined.Attorney-at-law Paul Fug-a-Fat said that his client became angry after being told by James that the relationship was over. “My worship my client at that time could not have accepted that the mother of his son wanted him no more, so he became angry and reacted a decision he regret making,Teemu Pulkkinen Red Wings Jersey,” explain Fug-a-Fat.The court was told that the accused was recently fined for committing similar offences against the same plaintiff.Oneka Adams on the last occasion gave her evidence in chief. The accused was given the opportunity to cross-examine the witness but declined.And Kenroy Washington, 19, appeared before acting Chief Magistrate Priya Beharry at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court to answer a charge of fraud and another of obtaining by false pretence.The court was told by prosecutor, Corporal Venetta Pindar, that on May 25,Darrell Green Redskins Jersey, last year, the accused tendered a health certificate to the Hand in Hand Insurance Company purporting that he was involved in an accident and sustained injuries.Pindar added that on May 26,Washington Nationals Matt Wieters Jersey, the accused collected $300,Mychal Kendricks Eagles Jersey,000 from the said Insurance Company as a payment for his injuries. He also conspired with other persons to claim that he was indeed involved in the said accident.Washington was not required to plead to the indictable charge.The accused,Francisco Lindor Indians Jersey, who is a carpenter, was unrepresented. He gave his address to the court as lot 18 Church Street, Stanleytown,Rafinha Jersey, West Bank Demerara.Fortunately for him,Edwin Encarnacion Jersey, Pindar did not object to bail, hence he was allowed his pre-trial liberty in the sum of $200,000. The matter was made returnable for February 28.
返回列表