;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Nike NFL Jerseys China xsqwhfej - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Nike NFL Jerseys China xsqwhfej

Police at Mahaica on the East Coast of Demerara have detained a truck driver after fragments of an exterior light that was recovered from the scene of a fatal hit and run accident matched perfectly with the broken light signal on his vehicle.The truck was located at de Hoop, Mahaica, East Coast Demerara several hours after it struck down market vendor Benjamin, called ‘Tickle’ 43 on the Mahaicony Public Road some eight miles away.Dead: Benjamin called ‘Tickle’According to reports, Benjamin, of Supply, Mahaica, was about to go into his car when the speeding truck which was heading in a westerly direction slammed into him, killing him instantly.Police in a press release stated that they are investigating a fatal accident that occurred at about 22:15 hours on Saturday, on the Bath Village Public Road, Mahaicony, which resulted in Benjamin’s death.The police said that their investigations have so far revealed that the driver of motor lorry GJJ 7722 was allegedly proceeding along the roadway at a fast rate when he lost control of the vehicle and struck down the pedestrian after colliding with two parked motor cars.Benjamin’s wife Jasmattie recalled that the tragic death of her husband occurred “in front of my one eyes”.The woman related that she and her husband were about to leave the wedding reception of one of her relatives at Mahaicony when their plans for the rest of the night were brutally shattered.According to the woman, as they were leaving,Jerseys NFL Cheap, her husband ran into an old friend who he had not seen for years.She said that her husband’s car was parked outside the wedding house on the opposite side of the road and he had packed some beers inside.“He say he was going to get a beer for his friend in the car which was over the road. He told me to wait on the other side of the road while he went to get the beer. He cross the road good but he stop to talk to some boys but he was in the corner,” Jasmattie Benjamin recalled.“I don’t know, dis truck come from nowhere and hit him. All I hear de impact when he head knock pon de road, it go off hard. When I turn fuh look, de vehicle gone. All I see is me husband shirt and I recognize it and I run and start holler,” the woman added.Although several persons were on the road way, no one really managed to get a positive identification of the truck that struck down Benjamin.In fact they initially gave police the description of another truck, which belonged to a Mahaica fish vendor.Police impounded that truck and arrested the driver only to realize later that he was the wrong man.This was after they had managed to recover a piece of glass from the scene of the accident which they were able to positively match to another truck.They were further convinced when they found what appeared to be bloodstains on the vehicle.According to reports police arrested the owner after they could not locate the driver.The owner told police that following the accident the driver quietly parked the truck in his yard and disappeared.However, this newspaper was reliably informed that the driver was subsequently arrested late yesterday afternoon.
返回列表