;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online qhcqosgc - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online qhcqosgc

A 21-year-old Kitty resident has been ordered to spend the next four years in jail together with a fine of $100,000.  Cornel Atkinson, who had been remanded on June 1, last, for being in possession of two assault weapons without licence was found guilty of the charge by the court yesterday.The ruling was handed down by Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine Beharry at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court.On May 29,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, last,NFL Jerseys Cheap, police ranks,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, acting on information,NFL Jerseys Supply, proceeded to conduct a search on the then 20-year- old vendor’s Lot 29 Railway Embankment, Kitty home.  The ranks found one .243 Smith and Wesson rifle and one rifle with telescopic lens hidden in a rubbish heap.Atkinson could not produce a licence for the weapon hence; he was charged and placed before Magistrate Hazel Octive-Hamilton for an initial court hearing.He was represented by Attorney-at-law Sonia Parag who contended that the guns were not found in her client’s yard but were taken from the yard next door. The woman claimed that there is pictorial evidence that will show a policeman removing the guns and placing them in her client’s yard.However police prosecutor,Nouveau Maillot Psg 2018/19, Kerry Bostwick, in his final submission urged that the court take into consideration that there is sufficient evidence that points to the defendant having knowledge of the assault rifle that was found hidden in his backyard.“I want yuh call me sister and meh mother and tell them I get find guilty,Cheap Jerseys From China,” a visibly saddened Atkinson told police ranks after hearing the outcome of the case.
返回列表