;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale Authentic Jerseys s4gp4p42 - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale Authentic Jerseys s4gp4p42

by Michael JordanDisabled seaman,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Russell Cornelius, has flatly rejected a reported $1M that Noble House Seafoods has offered him as compensation for the loss of his legs.Cornelius’s father-in-law, Basil Kedar,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, told Kaieteur News that an attorney representing Cornelius informed him yesterday morning of the fishing company’s offer.According to Kedar,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, he was told Noble House is still insisting on giving his son-in-law a wheelchair, although he already has two.In addition, the company was offering Cornelius “$65,000 a month (as salary) and $1M as a lump sum.”Kedar said that the family’s attorney rejected the $1M offer and the family was doing the same.“Seabob is worth millions; a fisherman’s legs are worth nothing,” Cornelius’s father-in-law said of the offer.Russell Cornelius reacted with similar disappointment to what he and relatives viewed as a paltry offer by Noble House.“I don’t even want the feet that they say that they will give me,Cheap NFL Jerseys,” the disabled man told Kaieteur News.“After how they treat me, this is what they will offer me?“A million dollars is nothing. How long will that last? I have four children. Look at my condition.”The dispute had appeared to be ending amicably following a Friday meeting in which Noble House officials had disclosed that they would negotiate with Cornelius for a financial settlement.The officials also offered to provide Cornelius with artificial limbs,Cheap Jerseys From China Online, while providing him with employment.In addition, Noble House has given assurance that Cornelius’s National Insurance Scheme (NIS) contributions are in order and he will receive financial assistance from the NIS for his injuries.The injured seaman has four children, including a one-year-old son,Cheap China NFL Jerseys, and the victim and his relatives have expressed concern about their future.Cornelius, 43, of Grove, East Bank Demerara had his legs severed at the knees on January 18 when his limbs got entangled in a winch on the World Friend 307, a trawler that is owned by Noble House Seafoods.
返回列表