;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Air Max 270 wehmxzbi - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Air Max 270 wehmxzbi

The relatives of a 21-year old miner want police investigators to dig deeper into his death,Remy Burnettein light of lingering suspicions.Police are treating the death of Remy Burnette as a suicide after a post mortem examination revealed that he died by hanging.Burnette, of Supenaam, Essequibo Coast,T Shirt Juventus Bambino, was allegedly discovered hanging under his girlfriend’s house at B Field, Sophia early Tuesday morning.The discovery was made by his girlfriend’s father around 05:30 hours when he got up to embark on his daily bird walking.Debra Melville, Burnette’s cousin, firmly believes that there is some foul play in relation to his death.She said that the dead man’s family was only informed of his death hours after the discovery was made and that it was a child who telephoned them to break the tragic news.“Why didn’t an older person call to give us the news? They used a child instead,Fc Bayern Trikot G��nstig,” Melville told this newspaper.Burnette had returned from the interior and had left his Essequibo home on Monday to visit his fiancée in Sophia, Georgetown.According to Melville, his mother who is still to come to grips with his death,Cheap Air Max 270 Womens, had advised him against travelling to the city but he insisted on going.This newspaper was told that when he arrived at his girlfriend’s Sophia home she was not there. He was greeted by her parents who allowed him to stay in the living room watching television, while they retired to bed.The girlfriend did not sleep at home that night.Ren Burnette, the dead man’s brother who lives on the East Bank of Demerara,Hombre/Mujer Nike Air VaporMax 97  Silver Bullet  AJ7291-002, was the first close relative to view his body at the Lyken Mortuary.“I was at UG when I got a call around 8:15(am). I went across to Sophia a few minutes later and saw his girlfriend outside the (Turkeyen) station. I asked her what happened and she told me to talk to her parents, who were also at the station. They told me to talk to the police,Asics Dynaflyte 2 Comprar,” Ren Burnette recalled.He said that the investigating rank subsequently showed him an ID card that was retrieved from his brother’s body and he identified it as belonging to Remy Burnette.He was  informed that the body was at the Lyken Funeral Home.“I am suspicious because the father said that he saw him hanging around 5:30 that morning and yet they did not call us; they put a child to call. Remy left home with money, gold and a bank card and we did not recover any of them except the bank card which was given to me by his girlfriend a few days later,” Ren Burnette said.He is also questioning the fact that his brother’s girlfriend did not go home on the night that his brother was there.“She said that she slept at an aunt. Why didn’t her parents call her and tell her that Ren was there waiting for her?” he questioned.The dead man’s relatives are at a loss as to why the girlfriend’s parents have been reluctant to speak with them and are appealing to the police to carry out further investigations,Wholesale Authentic Soccer Jerseys, rather than just shutting the matter down.“He wouldn’t lef Essequibo with rope fuh come to town and hang heself under no bottom house,” Melville reasoned.
返回列表