;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Brian Poole Falcons Jersey nq3juzrp - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Brian Poole Falcons Jersey nq3juzrp

A member of the Mc Doom,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, East Bank Demerara (EBD)’s Assemblies of God Church,NFL Jerseys Clearance, was relieved of his cash and jewelry last Thursday around 22:15hrs by three men. The attack occurred in front of the church.Gairy Duke, 35, of Lot 120 New Road,Wholesale Basketball Jerseys, Vreed-en-Hoop, said that he had just finished locking the doors of the church and was approaching his car when the three gunmen confronted him.He claimed that one of the men held a gun to his head and demanded money and jewelry.“They took my ring,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, chain, and wallet which had about $40,000 and some foreign currency.”Duke said that after the men relieved him of his cash and jewelry they “leave and I jump in the car,NFL Jerseys China, with my wife and daughter and was about to drive away when the bandits them turn back and was knocking on my windscreen.”The man said that after the bandits were continuously hitting on his wind-screen, “my wife just roll down the window and they ask me ‘where is the band’ and I told them that I don’t have a band but a watch and they say they don’t want that and left.”The 35-year-old man explained that persons from the neighbourhood had told him that a few months ago,NFL Jerseys China, some young boys were at a ‘corner’ discussing his jewelry. “They were telling me that the guys were talking who will take the band,NFL Jerseys China Online, the ring and the chain.”The incident was reported but up to press time yesterday no one was arrested.
返回列表