;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys Online HERE COMES MATHIS - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys Online HERE COMES MATHIS

HERE COMES MATHIS: The Colts linebacker led the NFL with a team-record 19½ sacks then added a strip-sack of Kansas City's Alex Smith that led to a Colts fumble recovery last Saturday. He has five career sacks against Brady,Aaron Gordon Jersey, the most against any quarterback not in the Colts' division.
RUNNING PATS: The Patriots are coming off their best ground game of the season with 267 yards. With rain likely for their second straight game,NBA Jerseys China, another solid rushing attack would help. LeGarrette Blount has emerged as the top runner after rushing for 189 yards in the regular-season finale,Wholesale Jerseys China, a 34-20 win over Buffalo.
"I just try to be more cautious with the football (in the rain),Jerseys Cheap NFL, keep the football secure,Cheap NHL Jerseys," Blount said. "I'm not too worried about my footing. There's nothing you can really do about it."
返回列表