;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); NFL Jerseys Supply senior Pandits and Mandir leaders approved November 10 - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys Supply senior Pandits and Mandir leaders approved November 10

Minister of Public Security, Khemraj Ramjattan,Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys, is maintaining that he will not relent on his position that November 10 will be a public holiday to celebrate the Hindu festival of Deepavali.Minister of National Security Khemraj RamjattanRamjattan’s announcement comes amidst confusion among Hindu groups on the official date of the Festival of Lights.According to Ramjattan, his decision was arrived at following consultations with various authorities on the subject, both locally and abroad.In explaining how he arrived at his decision,Cheap NFL jerseys China, Minister Ramjattan in a statement issued last evening said that he received a letter dated June 16, 2015 informing him that based on the zodiac constellations in the Hindu Calendar (Drik Panchang), the correct date for Deepavali is November 10, 2015 and not November 11, 2015 as shown on certain calendars.This letter was written by a respected and well known Pandit Rabindranath Persaud, (Ravi), Head of the Hindu Organization called the Viraat Sahba.This letter also informed him that at a meeting held on June 4, 2015,Wholesale Jerseys From China, at the Guyana Pandits Council, senior Pandits and Mandir leaders approved November 10, 2015 as the rightful date for the observation of this Hindu Festival of Lights.The Minister said that apart from the signature of Pandit Ravi, other senior Hindu representatives attached their signatures at the end of that letter, namely, Swami Shivashan Karananda of the Guyana Seevashram Sangha of Cove and John, Pandit Rudra Sharma of the Guyana Pandits Council, Pandit Maneshwar Sawh of Gandhi Youth Organization, among others.“I sought justification as to why the date which Pandit Ravi claimed was the rightful date.  I was then sent a letter from Pandit Ramdial Balbadar, President of the Sanatan Vaidic Dharma Pandits Sabha – Region Three, setting out the reasons why the 10th November, 2015 is Deepavali in Guyana,” Ramjattan stated.By this time he had learnt that the Guyana Hindu Dharmic Sabha, headed by Dr. Vindhya Persaud, was the other Hindu Organization which was arguing the case for November 11, 2015, and not November 10, 2015 as the date for Deepavali.Ramjattan said that he decided that it was necessary that he share the contention of the Viraat Sabha with Dr. Vindhya Persaud.He said that he requested that Dr. Persaud respond to Pandit Ramdial Balbadar, and for her to justify why it was November 11,Cheap MLB Jerseys, 2015 and not November 10, 2015.Dr. Persaud responded by letter dated September 4, 2015 and presented a full case in support of her position.“I then requested Pandit Balbadar to reply to what Dr. Vindyha Persaud canvassed.  He did so by letter dated September 30, 2015… I then naturally deliberated on the contending positions.”According to Minister Ramjattan it does appear, upon a distillation of what the core issue is that the primary question is:  When is the period of Amavasya here in Guyana?Both contending factions agree that Deepavali must be called during this period of Amavasya.It is regarded as the darkest period and as is well known that is the reason for the Festival of Lights.“Pleasantly surprising to me on this issue, both sides agreed that Amavasya commences as at 11:35 a.m on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 and ends at Wednesday 1:47 p.m November 11, 2015.“Now if Amavasya ends on Wednesday 11th at around 1:47 in the afternoon, it necessarily means the New Moon will begin immediately after this time and therefore the evening time, say 6.00 p.m. of Wednesday, November 11, cannot be the darkest night or that period within Amavasya.  It most certainly is outside of it by some four hours even as admitted by Dr Vindyha Persaud in her submission to me,Cheap Air Max Shoes,” Ramjattan declared.The Minister said that since Amavasya commences at 11:35 a.m on November 10,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, then the only night, which falls during this Amavasya period, is the night of November 10.  This night then should be the night for the Festival of Lights, and not the night of November 11.Ramjattan said, to shore up this opinion, he sought the views of some other knowledgeable Pandits.“I received a note from the very prominent and authoritative Swami Aksharananada. I wish to quote Swamiji: ‘Please note that according to the Panchangs I have consulted, Amavasya of Kartika 2015 will last from around 11.35 a.m. on Tuesday November 10 to 1:55 pm on Wednesday, November 11. It means that Lakshmi Puja to mark Diwali must be on the appropriate muhurta within this time slot.To do this Lakshmi Puja during the evening of Wednesday, November 11, will mean in essence celebrating Diwali on Pratipada.The gist of the problem is that some people are conflating the lunar tithi with the solar day.  The two do not necessarily coincide. I hope this helps!’”Ramjattan said that he is aware that Trinidad and Tobago has roughly the same situation as in Guyana. He said he then contacted an associate in that country to request of the powerful Hindu Leader Pandit Sat Maraj to find out what was their computation.  The communication he received was that Tuesday November 10 is when Deepavali will be celebrated in Trinidad and Tobago.The Minister said that a number of Pandits all across the country have signed on to petitions urging that he makes the call for November 10.The President of the Dharmic Sabha, Dr. Vindyha Persaud did, by telephone call, communicate to me her disappointment at my declaring Deepavali on November 10. I indicated to her I had very good reasons to declare that date and will not relent.   So the November 10, 2015 it shall be.”“I am the Minister empowered to declare public holidays under the Public Holidays Act Cap 19:07. I as a result, on Thursday, October 15, 2015 signed on to an Order declaring November 10, 2015 as Deepavali Day, a National Public Holiday.

Scarpe Nike Air Zoom Donna moncleroutletonline956

xed and acerbated by the braggadocio of the Northern States. They constantly hear that they are to be invaded, and translated into citizens of the union; that British rule is to be swept off the continent, and that Scarpe Nike KOBE A.D.EP 12 the star-spangled banner is to be waved over them in pity. The star-spangled banner is in fact a fine flag, and has waved to some purpose; but those who live near it, and not under it, fancy that they hear too much of it. At the present moment the loyalty of both the Canadas to Great Britain is beyond all question. From all that I can hear, I doubt whether this feeling in the provinces was ever so strong, and Halpa Naiset Cg Whistler Parka under such circumstances American abuse of England and American braggadocio is more than usually distasteful. All this abuse and Halpa Naiset Cg Camp Hooded Jacket all this braggadocio come to Canada from the Northern States, and therefore the Southern cause is at the present moment the more popular with them.
I have said that the Canadians hereabouts are somewhat slow. As we were driving back to Sherbrooke it Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Force 1 Naisten became necessary that we should rest for an hour or so in the middle Maillot Belgique Pas CHer of the day, and for this purpose we stopped at a village inn. It was a large house, in which there appeared to be three public sitting-rooms of ample size, one of which was occupied as the bar. In this there were congregated some six or seven men, seated in arm-chairs round a stove, and among these I placed myself. No one spoke a word either to Maillot Albanie Pas CHer me or to any one else. No one smoked, and no one read, nor did they even whittle sticks. I asked a question, first of one Ostaa Halpa Nike Free 5.0 and then of another, and was answered with Maillot Venezuela Pas CHer monosyllables. So I gave up any hope in that direction, and sat staring at the big stove in the middle of the room, as the others did. Presently another stranger Scarpe Nike VaporMax Donna entered, having arrived in a wagon, as I had done. He entered the room and sat down, addressing no one, and addressed by no one. After awhile, however, he spoke. “Will there be any chance of dinner here?” he said. “I guess there’ll be dinner by-and-by,” answered the landlord, and thenlinks:

http://dimple.sakura.ne.jp/diary2/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=6044

http://cgi.cc9.ne.jp/~minix/pagelink3/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=510446

http://www.dgdczx.net/E_GuestBook.asp

Scarpe Nike Air Max Donna 93800 Halpa Moncler Takit Naiset

th the coming of the railroads and the settlement of the country that life ended,Maillot Slovénie Pas CHer, but in 1907, at the age of eighty-five, he still lived among the mountains of Montana,Halpa Miehet Cg Citadel Parka, and still made his annual trapping trips,Maillot Paris Saint-Germain Pas CHer, keeping up the habits that he had practised for sixty-five years.
“Uncle” Bill Hamilton,Maillot Real Madrid Pas CHer, as he was long and affectionately known, was one of Montana’s first citizens, and the residents of that State were proud of his long experience, his wide knowledge of the life of the early days,Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Huarache Miehet, and his extraordinary skill as a sign talker. A good mountain man is, of course,Maillot New York City FC Pas CHer, a keen observer,Halpa Naiset Cg Chilliwack Bomber, but Hamilton possessed also a retentive memory which enabled him in his later years to make valuable contributions326 to the history of the early West, which have been recorded in the proceedings of the Montana Historical Society, in his book My Sixty Years on the Plains, published in 1905, and in the present account, which was published in Forest and Stream in the spring of 1907.
It was in the year 1855 that Governor I. I,Maillot Leicester City Pas CHer.Google Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=407550&pid=458328&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid458328

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=407483&pid=458327&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid458327

Halpa Miehet Cg Calgary Jacket 64736 Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Max 95 Miehet

rtley Row as the typical coaching village,Halpa Naiset Denali Takki, which was called into existence by coaching, lived on coaching, and with the death of coaching was stranded high and dry in this dried-up channel of life. All the houses{105}
Image unavailable: ROADSIDE SCENE (AFTER ROWLANDSON),Maillot Corinthians Pas CHer.
ROADSIDE SCENE (AFTER ROWLANDSON),Maillot Liverpool Pas CHer.
OLD TRAVELLERS
of a village like this, which lived on the needs of travellers,Halpa Naiset Cg Victoria Parka, faced the road in one long street,Halpa 2017 Lapset Takki, and almost every fourth or fifth house was an inn,Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Max 90 Naisten, or ministered in some way to the requirements of those who travelled. It is remarkable to find so many of these old inns still in existence at Hartley Row. Here they still stand, ruddy-faced,Ostaa Halpa Nike Free 4.0, substantial but plain buildings,Maillot Benfica Lisbonne Pas CHer, with, notwithstanding their plainness, a certain air of distGoogle Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=407491&pid=458341&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid458341

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=407552&pid=458340&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid458340
返回列表