;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Soccer Jerseys xqm2ahgy - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Soccer Jerseys xqm2ahgy

Bosai executives yesterday met with Region 10 Chairman, Renis Morian, and Members of Parliament Valerie Adams-Patterson and Jermaine Figueira to discuss the company’s planned retrenchment of workers attached to the company’s Linden operations.MPs Valerie Adams (right) and Jermaine Figueira (far right) flank Region 10 Chairman, Renis Morian, at the meeting with Bosai officials yesterday.It was the second meeting between the Regional Chairman and the Bosai executives, regarding the impending situation.Morian said that the objective behind the meetings is to come up with a “win win” situation for both Bosai and their employees.According to a senior Bosai executive, retrenchment is “the best option right now” given the Company’s present conditions.The official said that since July last year, Bosai has only been operating one Kiln.According to information earlier released by Bosai, the company operated both calcining kilns during the first half of 2014, however, a decline in bauxite sales in the latter half of the year resulted in the company operating only one kiln. This trend continued in 2015, with the company continuing to operate one kiln, with the further decrease in bauxite sales.Among the challenges facing the company according to a senior executive, apart from the decline in sales, is the high cost of freight.“The distance is too far, and these vessels’ capacity is just six or seven tonnes and the customers cannot accept the freight. We used to have a plan for the AGB-abrasive bauxite, calcined bauxite – we were looking forward to getting a transshipment facility, to load to the bigger vessels, like thirty- or forty-tonne vessels – then maybe we could supply Asia with Guyanese bauxite, as a big competition to China’s bauxite, but because of the freight, it was never realized.Even now,Eric Bailly Jersey UK, we’re trying to convince RUSAL to rent their transshipment facility for us to do another three or four shipments to Asia each year, but they are very difficult, because maybe they see BOSAI as a competitor.”The official expanded further, “the company has always set a target based on production of two kilns – kilns 13 and 14, but since July last year we’ve only been running one kiln. We didn’t consider retrenchment at that point in time, because we expected things to get better, but after months and things not getting better and even in 2015, we were still operating one kiln, so in July we had to shut down production completely in the plant, because the shipment has slowed down, and we’ve got the highest inventory in the history.“Even in 2009, during the world economic crisis, the highest inventory of calcined bauxite was fifty three thousand pounds. At the end of June our inventory of calcined bauxite was 63.57 tonnes and our storage capacity is just 52 tonnes – we’re down to 11.57 tonnes on the ground, which is being contaminated and is resulting in extra cost to us. Once the product is put back to storage there are some losses. It is a very difficult situation.”Morian suggested that Bosai look at reducing the workers from twelve-hour shifts to eight hours, instead of retrenching, and asked how such an arrangement would affect the company.In response to that, the Bosai representative assured that such an arrangement would not affect the company much, but that the problem would be the workers, who would stand to lose forty percent of their current earnings, which they would not be willing to accept.Morian also suggested ‘’voluntary separation”, but a counter proposal by Bosai was early retirement, which would see those workers receiving all their benefits. Six or seven persons would be eligible for early retirement it was pointed out.The Regional Chairman questioned what would be the problem with voluntary separation, and whether Bosai was afraid of losing half its workforce to other companies in the mining sector.Bosai’s representative acknowledged that such a thing could indeed happen, to which Morian opined that the company’s bargaining strategies ought to be more realistic.“I want a win win situation, I want Bosai to win and workers also, because there are other mining companies out there that are ready and willing to take those workers. But we don’t want that to happen, we don’t want to see the bauxite company fold, this company has been a part of this town for a long time – a part of the history and landscape of Region Ten.”Both MPs, Adams-Patterson and Figueira, also called on the Bosai representatives to seek ways to address the current situation and come up with amicable solutions, and to look at final performance assessment of workers, before considering retrenchment.“We don’t want another strike”, Adams-Patterson declared.Bosai’s representative assured that performance and skill would be considered in determining which workers are retained and which are retrenched. He also promised that an initialized auditors’ report, could be made available for perusal as requested by the stakeholders, even though the auditors’ report is confidential.At the end of the meeting Morian advised Bosai to meet with the Union again, and wished both parties successful negotiations. (Enid Joaquin)

Maillot New Orleans Pelicans 6vL3968tde

ly touched a button on her Schalke 04 Koszulka black jacket. “Alexandra,” he Camisetas GuangZhou Evergrande Baratas said in a low tone, looking steadily at the button, “you ain’ t’ink I use dat girl awful bad before — ”
“No, Frank. We won’t talk about that,” Alexandra said, Moncler Homme Pas Cher pressing his hand. “I can’t help Emil now, so I’m going to do what I can for you. You know I don’t go away from home often, and I came up here on purpose to tell you this.”
The warden at the glass door looked in inquiringly. Alexandra nodded, and he came in and touched the white button on his desk. The guard appeared, and with a sinking heart Alexandra saw Frank led away down the corridor. After a few words with Mr. Arsenal Londyn Damskie Schwartz, she left the prison and made her way to the street-car. She had refused with horror the warden’s cordial invitation to “go through the institution.” As the car lurched over its uneven roadbed, back toward Lincoln, Alexandra thought of how she and Frank had been wrecked by the same storm and of how, although she could come out into the sunlight, she had not much more left in her life than he. She remembered some lines from a poem she had liked in her schooldays:—
Henceforth the world will only be
A wider prison-house to me, —
and sighed. A disgust of life weighed upon her heart; some such feeling as had twice frozen Frank Shabata’s features while they talked together. She wished she were back on the Divide.
When Alexandra entered her hotel, the clerk held up one finger and beckoned to her. As she approached his desk, he handed her a telegram. Alexandra took the yellow Jalkapalloklubi Naisten Pelipaidat envelope and Camisetas Fernandinho Baratas looked at it in perplexity, then stepped into the elevator without opening it. As she walked down the corridor toward her room, she Billige Atletico Madrid Drakt Barn reflected that she was, in a manner, immune from evil tidings. On reaching her room she locked the door, and sitting down on a chair by the dresser, opened Billiga Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber the telegram. It was from Hanover, and it read:—
Arrived Hanover last night. Shall wait here until you Camisetas CR Vasco da Gama Baratas come.
Please hurry. CARL LINSTRUM.
Alexandra put
Links:

http://ww.533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=949606&pid=1159559&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid1159559

http://disabledwww.533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=949608&pid=1159558&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid1159558

http://disabledwww.533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=949611&pid=1159557&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid1159557

Everton Dres 4719Jalkapalloklubi Montreal Impact PelipaidatBilliga Mesh Polo

interview between him and Mr. Nicholls, the future would likewise be safe from a discovery of our secret It was therefore a terrible shock to my mother and afterwards to me when we learned that he had already accomplished the act we so much dreaded and that the clergyman we had called in at my father’s urgent request, had been entrusted with the paper that was to proclaim our shame to the world. But the disappointment, great as it was, had little time to exert its force on me, for with my brother’s recital of what had taken place at my father’s death-bed there came a new dread which I find it difficult to name but which you will understand when I say that it led me to give Mr. Barrows the warning of which he has spoken. My brother — I cannot speak of him with calmness — is a man to be feared, Miss Sterling. Not that I would not be a match for him in all matters of open enmity; but in ways of secrecy and deep dealing,Manchester United Dres Děti, he is master, and all the more to be dreaded that he makes it impossible for one to understand him or measure the depths of turpitude to which he would descend. When, therefore I heard him say he should have that will back before it could pass into the hands of Mr. Nicholls, I trembled; and as the night passed and morning came without showing any diminution in the set determination of his expression, I decided upon visiting Mr. Barrows, in the hope of influencing him to return the will of his own accord. But I soon saw that in spite of the weakness I detected in him there was small prospect of his doing this; and turning my steps home again, I confronted my mother and my brother and asked them what they meant to do; they told me,Billiga Long-sleeved Polos, that is, they told me partly; and I, with that worse dread in my soul, was fain to be satisfied with the merely base and dishonorable scheme they meditated. To take Mr. Barrows at a disadvantage,Billige Franck Ribery Drakt, to argue with him,Maillot Los Angeles Lakers, threaten him,Larry Bird Maillot, and perhaps awe him by place and surroundings to surrender to them the object of their desires, did not seem to me so dreadful, when I thought of what they might have done or might yet attempt to do if I stood in their way too much. So,Billiga Blazer, merely stipulating that they would allow me to accompany them to the mill, I let matters take their course, and true to my own secret desire to retain their confidence and so save him, and if possible them,Billige Mexico Drakt Damer, from any act that would entail consequences of a really serious nature, I gave them my assistance to the extent of receiving Mr. Barrows at the door and conducting him through the mill to the room which my brother had designated to me as the one in which they proposed to hold their conference.
“But the task was uncongenial, and at the first words which Guy chose to employ against Mr. Barrows,Maillot Bosnie Pas Cher, I set down my lantern on the floor and escaped to the outer air again. Money, station, fame before the world,Billiga Parajumpers Dam, seemed to me but light matters at that moment, and if I had followed my first impulse I should have rushed back to the assistance of Mr. Barrows. But considerations terrible and strange prevented me from folinks:

http://iced-esports.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=1/

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=394389&pid=434243&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid434243

http://iced-esports.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=1
返回列表