;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: " she says. 87 [打印本頁]

作者: shewinhc    時間: 2016-3-24 20:18     標題: " she says. 87

'I can't believe we have the whole thing. We had little kids, too   our days were just simply exhausting. Annie and I were either shattered. How did we all do it?" says Mbt Stockists Australia Douglas Brown leafy. Do it they did, even though: every day, for 101 days and nights. Charla and Brad Muller, though, performed better: they managed the whole 365. Can you imagine?
Sex, every day, for a whole year. Even when you're knackered. Even when you are barely speaking to each other. Even when there are lots   i mean lots   of things you prefer to be doing.
Shortly after their specific, self imposed marathon making love ordeals   Cheap Beats Headphones Australia perhaps inevitably   two training books appeared. One was known as Just Do It: How A single Couple Turned Off the TV and also Turned On their Sex Everyday life for 101 Days (Not any Excuses!) and the other 365 Nights: A Memoir of Intimacy.
Yet all that was five years previously. So how are things going now? What effect include these two barely imaginable bonkathons experienced on the couples' Vibram Soles relationships? Are they many still at it?
In short, the reply is yes. "Not once a day," affirms Annie quickly, down the line from Denver co, Colorado. "I'm 45 now   the symptoms of menopause is starting to rear it has the ugly head. In terms of daily life cycles, I'm definitely opposed to this of my sexual maximum. We try for once or twice per week but we have a minuscule house and the kids would not have bedtimes any more. There are weeks we don't manage it.
"But you know what? If we hadn't done 101 days, I don't think we'd understand the fact that Christian Louboutin Online Outlet sex in our relationship. That is Buy Vibram Five Fingers the real thing.
"When you're in the tube of child rearing and career building, that whole aspect just tends to get placed on the back burner. People really don't understand or know that sex is the glue that will keeps you together. A physical in a relationship is the foundation it's built in."
Doug, a journalist within the Denver Post, agrees.
"We do still have a sex life,Inch he says. "We communicated pretty well. Nonetheless life just got in the way. Perform, money, kids. It's easy to eliminate that time for each other in the relationship."
The couple trigger on their 100 consecutive days of sex   it turned into Information but that's another story   soon after Doug covered a sex conference for his paper, when he discovered the existence of a support group for men in interactions who have not had making love for at least that length of time. It absolutely was Annie's idea to reverse that. But Doug says the experiment is still paying dividends.
"If young couples get along well, at a a number of point they can become only pals. Then the sex matter becomes kind of weird. Though if you force yourself to do it, you recognise how special sex can be, how unique," he tells. "And if that leaks away in a very couple, it's really sad.In .
Self enforced intimacy, Doug says, created "a familiarity between us   but in a good way. A kind of shared comfort. Each knows what are the other likes. And it's resulted in it not feeling strange or shaming for us to suggest elements. There's just a physical alleviate there, a naturalness. That's slept with us. It's great now once we both know it's going to materialize. It kind of feels like coming home. And contains really taken away the pressure.In
That's a bonus, especially for men, says Doug. "Before, there was always that pressure to perform . . . But when we all did the 101 days to weeks, all that just kind of dissolved away. You realise you can't be on stage every day," he states.
Charla, who works in marketing, says that Brad, a sales rep, feels pretty much the same way. (As, mind, does she.) "You're will no longer in it to win that every time," she claims, on the phone from Charlotte, Vermont. "Doing what we did for a yr removes all the embarrassment along with awkwardness from the whole thing. It truly was a transforming year for people in every respect."
A few years on, the biggest lesson made by this couple's 365 day marathon   the job was Charla's gift to the woman's husband for his 40th birthday   is that if "intimacy every day may not be a long term sustainable model, not is no intimacy at all".
The idea, says Charla, is that: "We all have this picture that intercourse has to be spontaneous and loving. But when you have kids as well as laundry and work and all the rest, the reality is that there's not much in your life that happens in Adidas Jeremy Scott Wings an instant.
"You have to plan for it, schedule it, consciously make a some time to a place for it to happen. Most people thought having to pay all that focus to it would somehow Christian Louboutin Online Stockists distract from using it, make it mundane. But it don't.
"The other thing that year taught me to be realise was that adult men don't need it more than girls. Men might want it many different reasons. But I learned that I wanted it too."
The fact is, Charla says: "Everything just gets better while sex is a vital part of your current relationship. He's happier, that you are happier, the whole house is more pleased. A daily kindness enters a person's relationship, a level of attentiveness for each different. It's almost like you're relationship again . . . That's a real development."
So, um, how many times do they manage it these days? "Not daily," she says, primly. "But more than enough to keep a smile on both our faces."
Doug thinks many couples might profit from a bit of enforced coupling.
"It's just so easy to never make that time for each different," he says.
"And even easier today. Five years ago, there were notebooks; now there are tablets as well as smartphones, too. We have a informed agreement that it is not acceptable to lie in bed as well as tap on a screen.Inches
Annie's advice? Just make the time. Consentrate on each other, if only for one night a week."
A good restorative massage, Doug says, can do the trick equally as well these days.
"Mind you," he said, a shade wistfully, "when we were undertaking the 101 days, there were a whole bunch of times when we achieved it outdoors. We haven't done which since. I kind of pass up that."
Guardian Press
Making it count
HAVING sex every day is only a good idea if each partner are keen to do it, says some sort of Sydney clinical psychologist and also sex therapist, Serena Cauchi. "It's all about skimp and whether your second Adidas Jeremy Scott Leopard half's willing and if you have the time and energy," she says.

http://www.kjfxw.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=

http://www.montcity.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1536804

http://kratzwurst.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=5/

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://www.cimeicun.com/E_GuestBook.asp

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0