;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Babe Ruth Jersey Being the first African-American to do anything is a good honor [打印本頁]

作者: GjvngCg8    時間: 2019-3-14 20:35     標題: Babe Ruth Jersey Being the first African-American to do anything is a good honor

Another honoree was former major leaguer Bobby Brown for his contributions to the foundation. The long-time Fort Worth cardiologist played eight seasons,Zapatillas Nike Baratas Espa?a, all with the New York Yankees. Brown also served as president of the American League for 10 years and president of the Texas Rangers for one year.
One of the other O'Brien honorees on Monday was Legends Award winner Doug Williams,Ed Reed Jersey, the first black quarterback to win a Super Bowl, with the Washington Redskins in 1988. Winston said he's familiar with Williams' place in sports history.
"Being the first African-American to do anything is a good honor," he said.
"He just told me,Cheap Adidas Stan Smith Online, 'Hey,Cheap Basketball Jerseys China, stay true to yourself through the whole process,Hockey Jerseys From China,'" Winston said. "And I said, 'Yeah,Cheap Yeezy Shoes Online, I'm going to do that' because that's who I am."

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0