;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys nihqf5a5 [打印本頁]

作者: rftctfw98    時間: 2018-8-30 15:41     標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys nihqf5a5

The Caution Statement obtained from Orwin Hinds, the number one accused in the execution-style killing of Robb Street resident Clementine Fiedtkou–Parris was yesterday admitted as evidence in the High Court trial.Murdered: Clementine Fiedtkou-ParrisFour men are currently on trial for the murder which occurred on June 30, 2011.Hinds, called “Red Man,” of Burnham Boulevard, Mocha, East Bank Demerara; Kevin October called, “Troy,” of Second Street,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, Agricola, East Bank Demerara; Cleon Hinds and Roy Jacobs called “Chippie” or “Black Boy”, of Evans Street, Charlestown, are facing Justice Navindra Singh and a mixed jury.The accused are being represented by Attorneys-at-Law, George Thomas, Moti Singh, Raymond Alli and Maxwell McKay. Following a Voir Dire yesterday, the caution statement of Cleon Hinds was admitted into evidence. The case is being presented by State Attorneys Narissa Leander and Teshana Lake.Fiedtkou-Parris was shot and killed in her home on June 30, 2011, by gunmen, who were reportedly hired to end her life, over a property dispute.On the day of the shooting, two men reportedly went to the woman’s Lot 42 Robb Street residence and requested an audience with her. Upon hearing the persons requesting her presence, she moved to the door, where the gunmen opened fire on her.She was hit several times about the body and died. It was reported that after the shooting, the suspects made their escape in a waiting car.  However, the men were purportedly caught on camera committing the act. The gunmen were allegedly paid to end the woman’s life.According to the statement, read by Police Witness Mark Garnett, the accused told police investigators that he learnt of a plan to kill the woman from his friends “Black Boy” and “Dutchie.”“Black Boy tell we that he does work for a big Indian man and the man want he to kill a woman over some land problem and they want to use the gun.The accused had told police that he had previously collected a .38 revolver from Jermaine Shepherd, a boy he knew from “East.”Hinds had related further that the hit-men were set to collect $1.5 million for the old woman’s “head” and he was offered an additional $100,000 to rent the gun.He said that he met the men on more than one occasion to discuss how they would kill the lady; they even went to check out her house on Robb Street.Hinds told the investigators that on the night of the incident, he and Dutchie went into the woman’s’ yard and called out to her. He recalled that, “a big man” was also present at the residence.“Dutchie open the gate and walk up the step and said good night to the big man, who was on the step, and he ask de big man if aunty deh home, and the big man call the lady and tell she (somebody) come to you.”At this time, the accused recalled the woman came to the door inquiring who the visitor was.  Hinds recounted that at this time, his friend had pushed the big man on the steps aside and de calling me fuh hold the man.“I told he me ent deh pun that…People went out pun the neighbour verandah across the road and I look at them…Then I hear two shots, me see Dutchie with the gun in he hand and me run back to the car.”Hinds related, “Me, Dutchie, Troy and Black Boy,” escaped in a waiting car.Subsequent to the reading of the Caution Statement, the witness was subjected to a series of questions from Defence Counsel, George Thomas.Thomas suggested to the witness that his client (Orwin Hinds) was beaten and forced to sign the statement.He also questioned Garnett whether he had made attempts to check for or find “Black Boy,” or “Dutchie,” during the investigation. But Garnett told the Court that he was not tasked with investigating the crime, that he only witnessed the taking of the caution statement.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0