;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Womens MLB Jerseys Online w2a40pwn [打印本頁]

作者: rftctfw98    時間: 2018-8-21 15:05     標題: Womens MLB Jerseys Online w2a40pwn

QUEENSTOWN, NEW AMSTERDAM – It was a bitter-sweet moment when the staff and students of the Berbice High School in New Amsterdam bade farewell to three teachers on Thursday.Ms. Carmen Hardyal, who served as Head Teacher, and Wilbert Denny both attained the age of retirement, while Debian Paduman was promoted and sent to another school.Wilbert Denny and Head Teacher Jennifer RollinsAt the function, which was held in the school auditorium, acting Head Teacher Jennifer Rollins described the occasion as a poignant one.She told of them all as being supportive and as educators who gave their best by placing the wellbeing of their students first.Head Teacher Rollins joined the Berbice High School in 2005. “We miss them for so many things. Even though they would have left us,Jerseys From China, we can still call on them.”Ms. Hardyal and Mr. Paduman were both unable to attend the function.Wilbert Denny joined the staff of Berbice High School on September 1, 1999 as the Head of Department – Social Studies, and retired still holding that position, on February 1, 2008.His overall teaching profession began on March 9, 1970. At age 17, he started teaching at the Rosignol Government Primary School. There, he spent 18 years, then moved on to the Ithaca Primary as a temporary unqualified assistant.A year later he was appointed head Master of the Atonement Primary School at Ebini Water Front, Berbice River. His stint there lasted one year before he left the profession in 1990.He returned, in 1994, to the Rosignol Secondary School, where he served as a Senior Assistant Master and Head of Department – Social Studies, for five years.His early life was not an easy one. He was forced to drop out of school at age 15. But, today, he is considered a man for all seasons, a mentor and a great educator. This was reflected in the sentiments expressed by teachers, some of whom were his past students.“I had to come out of school when I was 15 years old, due to serious financial constraints in the home. My father was hospitalized and in a coma and my mother was the sole breadwinner who provided for her nine children, whose ages were between 15 and five.”An education is the most important thing in life, he said. “My mother never gave up on me. So, although I was doing hard labour, she forced me to continue studying after working hours. I paid my own tuition and became successful.”He reflected that he never wanted to be a teacher, but his mother, who herself was a teacher with some 40 years experience, influenced his decision — a decision he never regretted.“Being a teacher is not easy; you face many challenges, but the choices you make must be in the best interest of the students.”He urged students to seize all opportunities that are presented, and called on them to support all teachers, regardless of their ages.Carmen Hardyal retired after 37 years of service, 13 of which would have been spent at the Berbice High School. When she retired, on August 31last, she held the post of Graduate Head Mistress.In November 2003, she took over the baton from the then head, Mrs. Marva Baird.During an interview over the weekend, she described her career as an unforgettable one. “I derived great satisfaction from teaching students and sharing my knowledge. Also, I am very happy for the fact that I have contributed to the success of many.”The highlight of her career was not only being the head teacher, but also because she had the freedom to enhance the Berbice High School in her chosen way, by putting systems into practice to improve the performance of the students and to provide better facilities to ensure that this became a reality.According to her, the results at the Caribbean Examination Council examinations as well as internal examinations improved. “I have no regrets whatsoever. If I had to choose a profession all over again, it would be teaching, since I enjoyed working with students and guiding them along the right paths of life.”She said that when she took over management, many of the classrooms were unpainted. By holding different fund-raising ventures, they were able to get them all painted.To teachers now entering the profession, particularly those just out of school, she said: “Adopt the right attitude to the job, and ensure that you do your best to prepare the students for the world out there. Look upon the salary as secondary, and be dedicated. It is only by so doing that you can reap your just reward.”Debian Paduman had over eight years at Berbice High School. He has been promoted to Head of Department – Technical Drawing, at the Berbice Educational Institute.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0