;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: J.R. Smith Jersey ly0p5rzs [打印本頁]

作者: TkvbmIh1    時間: 2018-8-21 00:06     標題: J.R. Smith Jersey ly0p5rzs

A Nepalese cyclist on a world tour has stopped over in Guyana to promote his message of world peace and environmental sustainability.Fertemba Sherpa left his home on the outskirts of Kathmandu on Christmas Day 2003 to challenge communities and leaders around the world to do as much as they can to create sustainable alternatives to current methods of transportation.“I ride my bike to tell other people that they can also get around using a bike; it doesn’t use fuel and is easy on the environment,Air Force 270 Australia,” he told Kaieteur News yesterday.Guyana is the 55th country Sherpa,Air Max Scontate Uomo, 32, has visited so far. He aims to travel to 151 countries. His travel around the world is being supported by the Nepalese government, of which he is a Tourism Ambassador,Air Max Pas Cher Destockage, and by his countrymen in other parts of the world he visits.Wherever he goes,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Sherpa tries to share his message with the leaders of the country. Yesterday, Kaieteur News caught up with him as he was trying to organise a meeting with Georgetown Mayor Hamilton Green and the Minister of Tourism, Industry and Commerce Manniram Prashad.“I endeavour to speak to organisations,Marlon Humphrey Jersey, individuals and especially community leaders, urging them to look at the way they care for their immediate environment and challenge them to take steps to improve their regions,” he said.Sherpa also uses his tour to promote the message of peace. He said he has travelled through many countries, including his own Nepal, and witnessed great pain and suffering due to war and oppression.Nepal,China Jerseys Cheap, the birthplace of Buddha,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, must become again a very peaceful country, Sherpa said.“I have come to the realisation that a healthy environment and a peaceful world are deeply linked to each other, Sherpa declared, asking, “What is the point of a perfect environment if it cannot be freely enjoyed by people because of disharmony?”From Guyana, Sherpa pedals over to spread his message in Suriname.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0