;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys I call on them to speak their truth openly.&quot [打印本頁]

作者: Atpdhm79    時間: 2018-8-9 22:21     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys I call on them to speak their truth openly.&quot

Yet this may be a moment when more from Hollywood — so fervent in its support of gay rights at home — isn't the answer, entertainment insiders say. Olympians themselves must become emboldened while the world is watching, they argue, and give Russians critical support.
"If some A-list Hollywood actor wants to come to Sochi right now and come out,Cheap Baseball Jerseys Shirts, I tip my hat. But I think this is about the athletes,Cheap NHL Jerseys," says Dustin Lance Black,Clark Griswold Jersey, Oscar-winning screenwriter of the 2008 "Milk," about the life and death of gay activist Harvey Milk.
"The light shines bright on these Olympics. ... If ever there was a time to come out, as an athlete,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, as a coach,Wholesale Jerseys China, as a member of a team, it's right now,Cheap Colorado Avalanche Jerseys," Black says. "Even though it's brave, even though it isn't what they're there for, I call on them to speak their truth openly."

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0