;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China East Canje businessman [打印本頁]

作者: god1manb08    時間: 2017-11-4 10:08     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China East Canje businessman

Bandits broke into the Grocery and General story of Betsy Ground,Jerseys From China Online, East Canje businessman, Maurice “Baye’ Sookraj, in the wee hours of Monday morning and carted off a number of items worth over $300,000 and some cash.The businessman,Wholesale Jerseys China, who lives at Lot 23 Betsy Ground and has been operating his business for over three decades, stated that this is the fifth breakage he has suffered at the hands of bandits.A fed up and frustrated Sookraj who lost his licenced firearm in one of the burglaries is so discouraged that he is wondering what to do next; whether to pack up or continue the struggle. So far he has lost over 4M in worth, and sustained injuries at the hands of bandits.He is not taking it lightly this time. He is blasting the government and the police force for the sloth and inaction, and for being uncaring and unconcerned for people’s welfare and their lack of interest in ordinary Guyanese.A pensive Maurice Sookraj in his Shop contemplating his next move“The government isn’t doing nothing for people. No matter how much time you get robbed and how hard you work, bandits just come and take away everything.”“If the government cannot put systems in place to protect the citizens of a country then why do we have a government? They are wasting time .They are only offering lip service, why buy water cannon to spray people, instead of trying to professionalize the police force.  They are disgraceful. When things like this happen so often what would one think of doing?”The fed up businessman stated that he has given the police the name of a prime suspect, but they have done nothing so far. “I told them who I suspect and they have done nothing, I have even spoken to a senior police who told me to call Reliance.“The last time my House and business were broken into this same individual was around. The man has never been charged. The man disappeared and now he is back and my house has been broken into again”. A cutlass was found not too far away from where the suspect lives.Recounting his ordeal, the man said that during the night around 24:00 hrs he woke up hearing some noise coming from downstairs. He did not take it for anything; he however looked outside and did not see anything.About 06: 30h he ventured downstairs and immediately suspected that something was wrong when he noticed light in the shop. He immediately ran back up the stairs, remembering the last time up on June 7, 2010, when the bandits had secured themselves in his garage and robbed him at gunpoint around 07:30 in the morning.He said that he roused his 14- year- old grandson, raised an alarm and called the police.It was discovered that the thieves had ripped two wall boards from the south eastern side of the shop to gain entry. The shop was ransacked and a number of items were missing. The door bar was off and the door was left ajar.  He lost a number of items including a bicycle valued at $ 80,000, food stuff,China Jerseys Cheap, groceries,Cheap MLB Jerseys, clothing,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, milk etc. The police never came until about two hours after.He was first robbed in November 1998 and then again in June and December 2004,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, and last year. On the first four occasions he was confronted by the bandits.According to a source one man remains in custody. The area is one of the problem areas in the district. It is known to harvest shady characters.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0