;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: plus ended late. [打印本頁]

作者: umenmgzv    時間: 2016-4-22 21:46     標題: plus ended late.

native Tom Begg, 44, lately competed in the World Ironman Titles in Kona, Hawaii , which consists of a couple of.4 mile swim, the 112 mile bike, and a entire marathon of 26.A couple of miles. Here are excerpts from a Web blog Begg, now a New Jersey homeowner, composed to remember his excellent day. He also contributed all these photos:
The day before the battle, at the bike check, there was about 250 volunteers and 26 photographers. They were writing down exactly what bike you had, gear, etcetera. I heard one of them talking about my Oakley Goggles Nz bike, that it was the initial bike he had ever seen just one with New York Jets peel off stickers on it.
native Tom Begg on the Ironman championship in Beautiful hawaii.
The volunteer walked me personally through the transition area plus told me where to go. At this moment, the particular exhilaration started to rush by means of me   I was really carrying this out race.
When I got back to the hotel, the family decided to carry out the swim course with me. And so, we headed out from the motel and made our way to the particular swim start where everything was full of energy. Many runners, with their orange bracelets, were doing the swim course. My family and I spotted a boat down in the distance, with people accumulated around it. "What could this be?" I thought to myself. I pointed the actual boat out to my family, and now we decided to swim out to New Balance Shop Auckland them. We swam about  mile to what developed into a boat where people were providing coffee. It was a unique principle, and it added to the thrill which Kona brought for me.
After this, we swam a little bit farther out, after that swam back to shore. Looking all the way down at the crystal clear water loaded with coral and tropical striper, I truly felt like I became in paradise. I was so glad that my family had been with me during this once in a lifetime expertise. After rounding them up and having them into the car, I said goodbye and went off to the starting range. It is rare to sense so much energy and enjoyment this early in the a . m ..
After getting a good luck kiss from my wife, the last New Balance 574 Windbreaker Nz thing the girl said was, "Death before DNF." (DNF is a race result expression that means, Did Not Finish.) My partner and i said, "I love you too,Inch and kissed the family goodbye.
Heat reached up to 107 degrees at this stage.
I took a final check around and Buy Nike Roshe Run Palm Trees thought how blessed I was to be here fighting after watching this event on morning shows for the last 15 plus years, and how thankful I was for all the support and well would like from family and friends.
They started out waving the red flags, then the rule went off. It was the usual flinging and splashing, but it appeared to be like swimming in an hot aquarium, with beautiful dyed fish everywhere. There were countless people clapping and screaming, helicopters above headit was surreal.
I left the swim in just underneath 80 minutes and needed my time through (Transition One). After a nice rinse off, volunteers provided my bike bag, normal water, put sunscreen on myself, and gave me a banana. (This became a little different from most backgrounds, where you just follow indications and are pretty much on your own.)
Because i left T1 I saw my spouse and kids. I said, "See people in 7 hours.Inch I was off to the lava career fields. I had no idea about the bike course, so I just followed everyone else. anymore. The start of the bike course goes through town and you could see the crowd clapping and badly behaved, then it is up a pile and out of sight.
My spouse and i saw my family, got off this bike, and handed it to a volunteer. I stated, "You can have my bike.Inch I never what to ride which thing again. It had been 8 long hours in the hot solar.
I started on the run and noticed the family again. The first 8-10 miles snaked through the town of Kona , thus it gives you a lot of energy. Some sort of women from Canada passed me, and I passed her, and then we ran 6 mile after mile together. We had a pretty good pace. She was also a lotto pick (like me), then a different lottery pick joined united states and people kept telling all of us that the Three Musketeers looked excellent.
(I Michael Kors Bags Cheap know they lied since i was tired and knew I had 18 more mls to go.)
There were 20 folks at each water stop, proposing water, soup, Gatorade, etc. It was a lonely stretch for a pitch dark road, using cars racing past and the field starting to thin out. I would personally run with different people in short periods of time. I met some sort of 71 year old male via Canada who won the age group at his a couple of previous Ironman races. My partner and i met another lottery look Nike Shox New Zealand at Scotland who was just trying to keep planning.
Note the clock: It needed Begg 15 hours, 41 minutes to fulfill his dream of performing an Ironman in Kona.
We picked up the pace slapping the hands of the crowd. I could pick up AC/DC's "Hell's Bells" blaring, I felt Just like a rock star. I sprinted the final range with everything I had. , you are an Ironman. Now that's the way to complete an ironman."
His dad was there to introducing me. My dream experienced come true. I received my personal Lay and then they walked myself to the desk where I actually received my hat plus t shirt. We took a number of photos. OK, I had the person take so many photos which the next day he said his boss said, "Who the hell isn't. 782? He has the most photos taken in the entire field."
It was a great ending to a working day that started early, along with ended late.
Latest Made a comment PostsFirst NVL soccer all star activities set Sunday(1)Seventieth All NVL, All City competitors announced; Rogers Nike Store Newmarket.html sweeps top awards; Virtually all Brass, All Copper titled (1)Alumni Hall smaller but perfect for city sport(1)Hearts add basket phenom as season is set to tip(2)NVL announces soccer all Cheap Nike Free Shoes stars(1)Nearly all Commented PostsUConn the big story once again? Not really(25)UConn to CPTV: Drift(12)Hunter Mahan needs to recall: It's only golf(11)Hoop Zone all stars(13) Jeter's morbid introduction must ending (9)

http://www.k88.kr/web/home.php?go=pds_list&pds_type=1

http://gijyonline.altervista.org/index.php?page=item&id=209994

http://galleri.kjerringoy.no/displayimage.php?album=155&pos=46

http://bestgfx.biz/joomla/52833-joomlabamboo-jb-newscycle-for-joomla-25.html

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0